Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Best place to learn

Excellent work scope.But appreciation from middle management was poor.Correction was required in handling required manpower,absent of examples from other airlines.

Pros

Appreciation

Cons

Short of manpower

Senior Cabin Crew Member

The best company I have ever worked with. Had a wonderful experience and learn a lot. People are helpful in this company. Proud to be a part of such an organization.

I have enjoyed the working with Jet Airways

I was handling the portfolio of 38% of the company cost. I was working in ERP SAP Modual. handing the accounts payable/Receivable. Doing Budget,MIS Work & cash Flow.

My daily routine with my team members

MONDAY, TUESDAY WEDNESDAY were the days when top travel agents would be visited along with team members to grasp the potential of push required on the subjects decided in Friday meetings. Thursday and Friday were the lean days of the week to meet small time ravel partners and push the product. Friday evening was the usual meeting day with team members and the management team to understand the shortfall and the various steps required for the next week assignment.

Excellent company to work with

Jet Airways has provided best of trainings to its staff which has boosted their personality a lot to perform at any situation.Customer and staff friendly and given lot of other facilities like medicals and pick-up drops.

Stressful atmosphere with no work life balance

Stressful experience on a daily basis with no work life balance. Nepotism is rampant in jet Airways and that leads to negative energy all around. Nefarious design of the owner lead to closure of the business

Managers and officers are always helpful in nature.Very good place to work .Everyday it would be a new learning day . We never faced difficulties while working .

Customer service s2

I loved working with Jet, training provided by jet was excellent.also worked with different departments, learnt working quick and handling passengers query

One of Best Airline in the World

Over all it was a good experience to work for Jetairways. Got to learn many things which helped me grow and made me more confident. After giving so many years to a company at the end we feel cheated by the company.

Nice work place..

It's really nice to work here. But there are few drawbacks of working in aviation.. As there is no family life.. And as there is shift pattern.. Chances of getting health issues are lot..

Productive and a Fun place to work at. sadly the company has ceased all operation.

a great place to be at. the bosses are fun, the workplace challenging. sadly we know what misfortune has befallen the organization. the staff was the real strength. the management and the founder failed the employees.

Worked as Senior Security Assistant and Customer Service Agent learned almost everything related to aviation starting from booking the tickets to Arrival Ticketing, Reservations, Accounting, Counters, X-ray, Boarding, Ramp, Aircraft Security

Satisfied work environment at Jet Airways

It was immense pleasure working at Jet Airways, I have learned a lot, got a chance to work in different areas. Work environment was Competetive, also refreshing with festival celebration.

Acquired Lot Of Professional Knowledge

acquired Lot Of Professional Knowledge From Jet Airways. I am very Happy To Be Part In Jet Airways. Lucky To meet People Across The country. It Always Gives Me Good Memory

Innovative and cooperative

The best place to work, people's place to work and perform better in the respective line of business. The best airline to work with and maintained brand and well grown organisation.

Overall worth

Learned alot new opportunity and get strength to deal any obstacles at work , help to build skill and leadership goals, challenges , new people build good relationship with different people overall the cities also world.

Worked as a duty officer

I am satisfied. Learn may new challenges and worked under pressure if required .Team leader ,Good communication with other agencies and co ordination among the team.

Good

Great work environment. Awesome colleagues . Gained lot of knowledge and experience. Daily use to attend briefing and debriefing. Seniors were very helpful .

good place

good place , support from supervisor and hr , and floor manager , supportive , good colleagues , celebrated every occassion , work with enjoyment, good experience

Friendly and staff supportive, customer oriented

Nice to work and have a great exposure. Great atmosphere to work. Great help by superior in each and every point.It was really a very good experience working with jet airways secured job . Got to learn many things. My colleagues were very helpfull.

Fun and productive

Nice to work and have a great exposure. Great atmosphere to work. Great help by superior in each and every point. Place to show case ur ability and knowledge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Airways with