Jet Airways

Jet Airways Employee Reviews

Excellent work scope.But appreciation from middle management was poor.Correction was required in handling required manpower,absent of examples from other airlines.
Pros
Appreciation
Cons
Short of manpower
It was a good company & I had joined the company for Kolkata base but unfortunately with cash crisis & less flight I was askey to move to Guwahati & after working for 4 months I was asked to move to Delhi but unfortunately the company declined
I would like to work with an airlines as i am really passionate about airlines job. As an jet employe i would like to tell that their is a very good scope in airlines.
Company shut down because of poor management. Bad work culture, one way communication. Management dont listen to there employees. No respect to employees from company.
I have been working here for last Eleven years. For me jet airways is like family.Junior Staffs,Seniors and managers are very helpful.Co-ordination and communication among different departments is very nice.
Overall a excellent place to work,good communication among the instructors to training staff.Got to learn good things from jet airways like caring for everyone on board and personal life.
Very good company learned a lot of good things personal development too. Nice work culture. Nice colleagues very brilliant seniors. Throughout learning process.
Pros
Excellant work culture
Cons
Mis management
People who was there as a staff can relate that what this company gave us. How much we all have enjoyed working here. It was a dream for others to be a part of Jet Airways. It's a family.
No transparency and lack of respect for employees. The management favored their own and there was little or no importance for employee well being. No wonder the company sank eventually!
Best company in the world Make me confident and smart person Easy for me to handle different person Customer relations Customer service and handling Good communication skills Good manager
It's a nice work place with good support from the management and other staff. You feel like a family culture. All practices in Maintenance are diligently maintained with proper documentation.
I had worked with Jet airways for 8 years from 2011-2019. A very good company to work and all who worked there should have experienced the same. I miss that time now due to shut down of operations since April. Hope the mighty airline will come back to the sky very soon.
I love the profession of aviation and Hospitality department.jet Airways was one of the biggest and good airlines that period. So I enjoyed the work my personality developed and communication too
Pros
Free cab services .bonus in dewali
Cons
Timing is there for duty but sometimes unpredictable
I spent over 20 years at Jet, until recently when it closed down. I performed a variety of roles and was rewarded through my career. It was an ideal work place for a woman and did India proud.
Jet Airways (India) Ltd. is an Indian international airline based in Mumbai, India which, on 17 April 2019, temporarily suspended all flight operations. From the third quarter of 2010 onwards, Jet Airways was the largest commercial passenger airline in India with a passenger market share of 22.6%. With its competitors, mainly Spicejet and Indigo Airlines, lowering ticket fares in the following years, it was forced to follow suit, hurting overall performance resulting in steep financial losses. It dropped to second place behind Indigo in October 2017, with a passenger market share of 17.8%. The downward slide continued unabated and, as of July 2019, the company is undergoing insolvency proceedings under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
Great place to work for, unfortunately this company no longer exists as it is shut down due to bankruptcy. It used to be the best airline in India & today it doesn't fly.
It was good company to work with. We had learnt so much. It was one of the best airline in India. It was guest oriented company. Who take care of the guest.
Productive and known work place. Do not realize when the day gets over being busy with work and the culture. Knowledge of day to day work and additional with help of subbordiantes from other department .
My work experience of 23 years at Jetairways has been great .Got good exposure and experience to handle difficult situations. It helped me be a confident and dynamic person that I am today.
Jet airways was given a comfort zone to every passenger for every flight..they took care for their passengers and even every problems related to travel.
It was very nice experience over there. Work culture was very much challenging. Excellent carrer was there. But now Company is now in NCLT. I am searching job in different field as there is no job security.
Pros
Staff welfare
Cons
Health care
  1. Employee Reviews