Jetking Infotrain

Jetking Infotrain Employee Reviews

Not too productive, monotonous type work.

I joined jetking as placement officer. I didn't have much experience in placements but jetking gave me lots of skills and experience in same. My overall experience in jetking was good.

Productivity was ok

Worst place to work with no management system, multitasking with no work ethics salary system was disgusting, worst experience.Would never suggest anyone to work there in my entire life.

Cons

Salary was delayed by 20 days every month

Second family like atmosphere cool n active

Supportive team , even management at top levels the directors everyone is very very cooperative lot of exposure , increments were very good depending on your performance

Pros

Team work

Cons

Culture isn't suitable for everyone

The way the culture has developed over the years at Jetking won't allow you to express your disagreement on any particular thing. Be it an appraisal, daily working hours and many other things. Any random policies are imposed every year especially during an inactive season that is Oct to Mar.

Pros

No work after working hours

Cons

Work culture is more like government office

Good culture

They are very employee centric.no worry about salary as they pay you good. The offer free food coupons for top performers. The food offered in cafeteria is bit expensive but worth it.

Pros

Very polite staff

Cons

I wish

Cooperative and competitive workplace

Learnt alot from here... Amazing place to start your career! Management is supportive and motivating. As a workplace, it is best to learn and grow. Workplace culture is energetic and the most enjoyable part is it seems like a family.

Pros

Cooperative management

Cons

Low work-life bala

Productive and fun Workplace

It is a Good Experience working with Raipur Jetking Learning Center Staff and Team and also Leaders are quit Good and Helping Nature. Good Scope for future.

Not good environment*

Will not suggest any to do there job,very worst atmosphere. Mostly some colleague are interested in personal life. My experience was not good,even the director was of flirting type. Women should not work there...

Productive & Work Place

Jetking Infotrain Ltd. is a great place to work! and develop both professionally and personally. It provide platform to learn and explore new places technology and customers. We have wonderful training programs on regular base that guides us through career process as well as mentoring program which show how to perform our job. I find myself among a great group of colleagues who share their experience and work together in spirit of mutual benefit. Joining Jetking Infotrain Ltd has turned out to be great decision for me.

Good company

Company was good.Staff & management was supportive.Top management is more concern about employees health.Hence arranging yoga & fruits in head office.

Fun workplace.

The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding.

Best place for learning and placement

Currently I am doing internship in jetking and I feel that there are Friendly leaders with good environment, they provide a best learning process and teaching process, they believe in practical work for better growth of students and employee. Jetking is a institute where every employee focus on students career, they build there future with 100% job They provide technical and non technical courses Technical courses also for non-technical students #got_LIMCA_book_of_records_for_highest_placement #Makeyourfuture #Bestinstitute #100%job

Good place to work. Good management. better for freshers and those look for a future in this industry. Human resource team are very supportive and decent salary.

This company's teachers are best for networking

Teachers are good knowledge and good skill to convey their knowledge to students and they are seeing every students work and solve their problems and teachers nature is good.

Superb management

Pros Great work environment Generous PTO Sick leave Maternity leave Fully stocked kitchen Work/ home life balance 401(k) Health insurance Dental insurance You truly feel valued as an employee. Team activities monthly Company activities quarterly Family activities twice year Cons None that I can think of. Advice to Management Keep doing what you're doing! I believe that your employees feel valued and appreciated.

Wonderful work experience. So many scopes for showing new initiatives and innovative ideas

One of the best work culture, seniors and work ethics . Helpful coleagues, cooperative Centre Head, good training sessions, token of appreciation. Everything is good.

Productive and fun working here.

The Management is very Empathetic. I personally learnt a great lot here. Jetking Shivajinagar provides a very congenial working atmosphere that leads to personal growth. I enjoy working in Jetking Shivajinagar.

Excellent work place

I grow my Technical knowledge as well as my teaching methodology. I Familiar with the Smart learn Technology which is much needed in this time.Thank you Jerking for provide me the opportunity.

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Supurb Company

Excellent Work culture Nice working style good growth in company Nice technology different concept of learning cyber security IOT AWS new tech added

Awesome job to work

The hardware and training institute JETKING gave me hope enhancing my leadership skills and motivated me to work with various persons of the company.it provided me the platform where I can thus realize that the company created awareness among the individuals of the company, that the ability to stay fit and enjoy each and every moment of your work, health at most priority.

system administrator

i can handel and manage to hardware and netork device i have experience about windows server 2008 and 2012 R2 i also manage server and network device

Pros

free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jetking Infotrain. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Jetking Infotrain