Jetking Infotrain

Jetking Infotrain: 18 Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka18 reviews

Employee Support

Cooperative Staff. On time Salary. Manager is submissive in nature. Company policy and Environment is good. Get help at need. Over all a Good place to work.

Pros

Learning

Cons

good

Good Environment, Good Management, Work is little bit hard , Happy to working in this place,Respect all cultures, I learned so many things,about work and Management.

Jetking Infotrain insights

• Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks

l'esprit agreable de l'entreprise

l'esprit d'équipe , le partage de connaissance, l'enthousiasme ,l'humilité,la rigueur

Productive and Pressure Job

Though the salaries were good but the pressure was tremendous and the timings were pretty late.work life was hectic and lacked availibity of holidays

very chalenging work place

yes realy its very good place, management also OK, co workers also very good, very very chalenging place, nice labs, good systems

Pros

fine

Place for knowledge

It is a good place to gain technical knowledge on hardware and networking. Since the audience is mostly students, industry exposure is kept at minimal.

Pros

No late working hours

Cons

Minimal exposure to industry

good experince

it was a good place to teach and learn simultaneously. A supporintg co workers if any difficulty occurs while taking classes or out of class to learn new technology. The most enjoyable part of my job learning new subjects. and parties for reaching the target of placement.celebrating all the festivals.

Pros

some times party

Cons

This institute is great managment for learning purpose.

From this networking institute i have done CNA course with practice work on router and switch. i.e.  Create subnetting for large network using VLSMs technics on IP of different classes.  Handling troubleshoots of TCP/IP protocol.  Managing IP routing using static and dynamic routing (i.e. protocol RIP, EIGRP, OSPF).  Configuring trunk port in different switches having different vlan for inter-vlan environment.  For security of private IP address from hacker to dictated from public network configuring Network Address Translation (NAT).  Practically work on IPv6 routing protocols (i.e. RIPng, EIGRPv6, OSPFv3) and migration to IPv6 using Dual Stacking and 6to4 Tunneling.  In Wide Area Network (WAN) configuring Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) Encapsulation and Authentication, configuring Frame-Realy and High–Level Data-Link Control (HDLC) protocol and monitoring HDLC.

As a Intern

i am very intrest in Networking to work on router and switch protocols i.e. eigrp,ospf,stp,vlan,tcp/ip for this i have done a intern from Jetking and work on following points.  Create subnetting for large network using VLSMs technics on IP of different classes.  Handling troubleshoots of TCP/IP protocol.  Managing IP routing using static and dynamic routing (i.e. protocol RIP, EIGRP, OSPF).  Configuring trunk port in different switches having different vlan for inter-vlan environment.  For security of private IP address from hacker to dictated from public network configuring Network Address Translation (NAT).  Practically work on IPv6 routing protocols (i.e. RIPng, EIGRPv6, OSPFv3) and migration to IPv6 using Dual Stacking and 6to4 Tunneling.

productive and intresting

1.A typical day at work. 2.management with students and clients and placements 3.All were very friendly and supportive

Jet king infotrain ltd

First started my job career as Academy Counselor & Marketing in Charge, Job profile to handle walk in for counsel according to the future requirements for job placements.And as the Marketing to generate walk in through road show and campaigning

Good to Learn about new Technology

Learned about Solving Different type of Problems in Network, Outlook, and Software related Things

about my Company

I have learn t so many things in this company in technical as well as i have improved my communication skills.

fun work place

I learnt many sales tips from this company and this is the my first step in my career.

Non-productive

Shift from morning 9.30 to 8.30 Management was not at all helpful

good

its one of the top networking institute in india,,they provide trainig also.

Knowledge

If we really put our energy, there is no typical day at work.Balancing a careerManagement is very supportivegudConvincing a customerConvincing a customer taking spot admission.

Cons

Good company to work and learn things, all co workers are good

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jetking Infotrain. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jetking Infotrain with

Learn about Jetking Infotrain in Bengaluru, Karnataka

• Jetking Infotrain
  • Bengaluru, Karnataka
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?