Jetking Infotrain

Jetking Infotrain: 7 Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Kolkata, West Bengal7 reviews

networkhardwareinstitutecooperativetechnicalstudentsalarylearning

Good Work Culture

As i was a head lab assistant there,I have to manage my junior colleagues.Apart from that i have to do my class,because I was a student also. I got respect from my seniors,faculties, and also from the staffs. Hardest time of my job in the morning, when nobody was there I have to manage all the things by myself, it was a very hardest part of that time. I have learnt so many things that you have to be a multitask-er for an organization,and also the main thing Jetking provided me a good platform for my carrer,and as well as I have learned how to manage a team,as because I was a Lab technician head. The most enjoyable part when we trying to solve a problem it was solve very easyly.

Pros

Free tea & coffees

Cons

Long Schedule

Productive and fun workplace

Good to be a part of Jetking. Handling and troubleshooting all the network and hardware related issues was fun for me. It was really a helping environment.

Jetking Infotrain insights

• Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks

Very process oriented work

Very good place to work Its very process oriented Management was the problem The toughest part of work was there is no enthusiastic factor was there in terms of Growth, Salary, Incentive etc. and the best part was you get a lot of exposures of meeting new people, you have a respected position and its very sophisticated work.

Pros

Sophisticated work

Cons

No appraisal of good work.

I'm a good hardworking man and punchulity.

seven months experience in a jetking.jetking is a herdwork & networking engineering institute.this job my part time.this time i'm looking for a good networking job.

Fun in eden garden

I have focused on my study as well as my work and learn many thing towards my work

co-workers

They are very good and friendly. Faculties are very good... Center Manager is very good

Good Team

I was a fresher at Jetking as a Receptionist so learn a lot there

Pros

surprise offers

Cons

always busy schedules

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jetking Infotrain. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jetking Infotrain with