Jetking Infotrain

Jetking Infotrain Employee Reviews for Faculty

Faculty10 reviews
India10 reviews

Learning experience

Learned to manage group of students, team management and other factors of routine works. Simple company which have nominal goals to achieve. Had good exposure of skills.

Good for fresher

I have join this company as a fresher.at a starting time i have no skill for IT but this company provide me a platform to upgrade my self in IT filed.

Jetking Infotrain insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment

good companey to learn new things

being trainer at jetking helmped me to quickly learn the new area of networking. provided confidence to speak publically and helped to study the new skillset

disciplined work place

involved me physically as well as mentally in to the learning and teaching process along with the students which helped me to understand many new qualities about myself such as understanding,patience and ma practical skills.

Good work place & experience

Busy in learning & teaching all the day at job in Institute. Learned how to teach, computer hardware, basic networking, etc. Good management. Good co-workers.

good experince

it was a good place to teach and learn simultaneously. A supporintg co workers if any difficulty occurs while taking classes or out of class to learn new technology. The most enjoyable part of my job learning new subjects. and parties for reaching the target of placement.celebrating all the festivals.

Pros

some times party

productive and fun workplace

here i learned a lot,environment was totally corporative,friendly coworkers.

good organisation

I could learned from here so much and management is so good he was boost up every staff member and co-workers give full respect.

good h/w and n/w

the most enjoyable part of the jobgood learning placeeducation system is very goodworking system is fine

A very respected and knowledgeable feeling when recruiting

A typical day at work:It is when they check your passion as :"Faculty".What you learned:(i) Public speaking(ii) To deliver basics or funda : a person who never know even"A,B,C... " of technical knowledge by giving themnontechnical examples that can make themselves easy tounderstand technical basics.and much more......like it.(iii) Refresh my technical knowledgeManagement :It is better than other company that working with.Your co-workers:They are very cooperative and natural teachers.They often interact with their students even after completion of course.The hardest part of the job:To reach the institute at the time reporting even at rain or anything because some are waiting for you only .They pay cost for it.And nobody has right to spoil precious time student:The most enjoyable part of the job :When a student says that "Yes, I understand the topic and I never failed to apply or established it in real world."This makes enjoy for a while.

Pros

encouragement for further study with service

Cons

timing is not so affordable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jetking Infotrain. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jetking Infotrain with

• Jetking Infotrain
  • Faculty
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?