Jetking Infotrain

Laboratory Assistant6 reviews
India6 reviews

networkhardwareinstitutecooperativetechnicalstudentsalarylearning

Employee Support

Cooperative Staff. On time Salary. Manager is submissive in nature. Company policy and Environment is good. Get help at need. Over all a Good place to work.

Pros

Learning

Cons

I get good experience on jetking infotrain.pvt.ltd

The most lucky thing is that, I get a chance to be work here & earned some good knowledge about various environment Easy to understand the environment.

Jetking Infotrain insights

• Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks

Good for technical knowladge

All employees are cooperative. Advance and latest technical knowledge. Provide good environment and infrastructure. Co workers are cooperative and responsible.

Pros

Understand responsibility

Cons

no dicipline

Good Work Culture

As i was a head lab assistant there,I have to manage my junior colleagues.Apart from that i have to do my class,because I was a student also. I got respect from my seniors,faculties, and also from the staffs. Hardest time of my job in the morning, when nobody was there I have to manage all the things by myself, it was a very hardest part of that time. I have learnt so many things that you have to be a multitask-er for an organization,and also the main thing Jetking provided me a good platform for my carrer,and as well as I have learned how to manage a team,as because I was a Lab technician head. The most enjoyable part when we trying to solve a problem it was solve very easyly.

Pros

Free tea & coffees

Cons

Long Schedule

a professional and good work place

i am very thankfull to jetking where i studied and during this period i worked with them as a lab assistant. without any salary only for gaining experience and knowledge. and there a built a good confidence in me and improve my technical and professional skills but now i want to grow up so i leaved jetking.

Pros

free lunch, good environment

Cons

4 hours

Cultivate environment

My work is installing software,creating cables and repairing systems.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jetking Infotrain. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jetking Infotrain with