Jetking Infotrain

• Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment

Supurb Company

Excellent Work culture Nice working style good growth in company Nice technology different concept of learning cyber security IOT AWS new tech added

Excellent work place

I grow my Technical knowledge as well as my teaching methodology. I Familiar with the Smart learn Technology which is much needed in this time.Thank you Jerking for provide me the opportunity.

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Technical Trainer

Jetking is a good platform for learning and developing skills in upcoming technologies i am very glad to be part of jetking as i enjoy to work there and i i really appreciates it

Pros

nothing

Cons

1 to 2 hours

Co operative and wonderful working atmosphere

Wonderful experience in working as a technical trainer at Jetking infotrain Jabalpur. Learnt a lot from Jetking and able to deliver to students to became the best material which I learnt.

Good Place to work

In Jetking Company i learn how to teach the students regarding the Hardware and Networking concepts and also learn lot of new things for students. if you teach the students you learn lot of new students which you ever learn from books.

Good knowledge is available.

The company is awesome with best of available knowledge. Woking here provides best of the knowledge in each topic and helps in expertise. The hardware, windows OS, server, networking etc made me more confident and knowledge.

Was fun working at Jetking.Learnt how to deal with various kinds of people.Management was good.Best part was the co-workers.Found handfull of friends.Hardest part waas to deal with stubborn students.Enjoyable part was students used to take us as their role models.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Teaching and Training

Management is good, we managed how to train the students for their job interview, my co-workers are very charming and fun loving,the most enjoyable part of job is when we take students mock interview session,

Fun Workplace

I was very really lucky to have wonderful colleagues , they were very helpful as well as I have developed my technical skills.

Good

Jetking India’s foremost computer hardware and networking Institute. An electronics manufacturing and training company, it have evolved into a leading IT and IMS training institute. recognized the rapidly changing IT landscape in India and have innovated teaching and courses over the years.

Jobs at Jetking Infotrain

Technical Trainer positions
See more jobs

Computer Hardware, Networking, Server and Security Expert

Solving Critical Problems. Doing Profitable Work For My Company. Team Management. Friendly Environment. Experiment.

Learning and teaching

i got opprtunity to learn technology and also got some technical training by company. handled many responsbility at atime.

Implementing New Technology

Learning and implementing an new Technology over here.ADDS Installation ,Configuration maintenance and troubleshootingUsers, Groups, OU Creation, Policy assigning, Disk quota, User Quota configuring for usersDNS,DHCP configuration and troubleshootingWDS, Terminal Services, File server and print server configurationLAN MaintenanceVirtual machines creation in Zenith Cloud server EnvironmentMaintaining and troubleshooting the Zenith SSO cloud server environmentally created virtual machines

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jetking Infotrain. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jetking Infotrain with

• Jetking Infotrain
  • Technical Trainer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?