JEWELLERY SHOWROOM

JEWELLERY SHOWROOM Employee Reviews

Nice to work And tight schedules overtime And. Difficulty for travelling And salary. Delay and many reasons arises for me to resign so Iam looking a good firm to start a new job

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Tight shedule

Gold and delhi is the place

The place I work was amazing because it's too good and I am amazed to attend the customer's and I am proud in my success and work because of some problem I have leave my office otherwise I work 13 years and I have experience too in jewellery....

Pros

Cons

12 hours

Lots of time giving job.

You have to work hard and you should be more careful at your work place. Don't take any risk like trust on people like fraud. It's a time consuming job.

Pros

All depends on your workability.

Cons

Work hard earn more.

My review summary is good

My review is very simple and easy and workplace circle is nice and management is very good I experienced most about jwellery the hardest part of the job is handle the coustmers

Pros

Cons

nothing

Work place fun and sincer

I Have wrk place security voice perfect. Good salary. I will to my best Of my work, im a good persanality, singeratet my work, good place, I will to my best.

Pros

Free lunchess

Cons

Longhours

Effective and Job Satisfactuon

Pleasere to be work has showroom manager.... Job Satisfaction.... Give Good Status in Society... People Gives Respect.. Feel proude ... Easy To See What is new Arrivel Jewellery industry..

handling of cash is very stressful work.

learned to face the work pressure can handle any type of work, and want to be busy till my working hours. Will enjoy with all colleagues and cooperate with them.

Sr. Accountant at Jewellery Showroom

Worked as an Sr accountant at Najabhai Jewellers Bandra & Khar Showroom,. Use to handle daily billing and stocks inventory. routine banking activities handling of account related like income tax, sales tax TDS etc.

Pros

Lunch

Cons

12 Hours

Hazaribagh jharkhand

Zevrat it's my showroom. But to is not give me sufficient income. I am owner in this showroom. But not a successful counter. Because many heavy showroom in this place.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

10 hour job

jewellery

I fully enjoy this job I respect my honour before job whos very shy but after joining job my company glad my talent it my promotion to head cassiar just a 2 days so very thanks to my honour

Pros

free tea

Udaipur

Gold s and diamond s jwellory experience and silvers gift item and jewellery itams experience. Over all jewellery itams hollmarks experience. And over all jewellery itams quantity and quality's experience.

Pros

1hours

Cons

8-9hours

Worked as gold purchaser

It's good showroom and accomdation is average,duty hours are less,but payment is low the reason I resigned is package is low.

Pros

Food free

Cons

8 hours

sales executive

To work in a growing organization where I can implement and enhance my skills and knowledge contributing to organizational growth along with my carrier

Pros

sales

Cons

sales

fun workplace

the most enjoyable part of job.....what I have learnt. ........a typical day at work....management.....your co workers........the hardest part of the job

Pros

free food

Cons

Jewelry showroom is good creative work in this time

Jewelry showroom must have to improve there staff facility because ,if they take care of there staff then they improves there work much better

Pros

Festive Season they must have to gave them free lunch or extra paid

My preveices shooroom job work

Perfect salesman when I will free I can doo any work in store like cash counting/stock counting/stock cheking/stones counting/old gold multing out side/staff managing/ personal accounts Ect...

Cons

in jewllry you must have eyes on each side fo you head

two huge gay enterd in to our showroom i was alone and i was littraly scared at last they purhesde a chain walked away. jewllry you must have a eys like a howk. evry mornig we have disply. and keep it back inside the lokker. my cowarkes are alws dippend on me.when we sale large amount of gold in akshya tritiya.

Pros

many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JEWELLERY SHOWROOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JEWELLERY SHOWROOM with