Jigsaw Academy

Jigsaw Academy Employee Reviews

4.5Pay & Benefits

Best place to work

You perform you get rewarded! Only place in my entire career where I got the feeling called Job satisfaction.Still regret of quitting.Salary on time! Work from home facilities..pets friendly,,party bunch colleagues!

Vibrant office

A great vibe in the company. Management very approachable and good team spirit. Encouraged to work independently with minimum supervision. Great ideas always welcomed.

No comments

There is nothing to review the Jigsaw as this was an Indian company and most of them knows how the Indian company works. No regulations and no rules. Just like that.

JIGSAW ACADEMY- BANGALORE Is a well known e- learning institute

Is a well Known E- learning Institute that provides Courses on Analytics. The CATALYST approach is Jigsaw Academy's unique training methodology that enhances your career growth after studying at Jigsaw Academy. This methodology gives you everything you need to grow as a skilled professional. Each letter in CATALYST illustrates a unique benefit available only at Jigsaw Academy:

Pros

good content

Productive and Fun Place to work

Amazing place to work with as interaction was with top management professional in an organisation or a college pass out. Was mainly managing the the Support function (all channels Email, calls and Chat). Resolving queries and passionate for customer service was the motive of each an every employee.

Good work environment

Your ideas are well taken and processed if it's compatible and sensible to the company. The job culture is great. There is no sir/madam addressing policy including to CEO. It shows all are equal at work place. Overall good place to work

Jigsaw Academy is one of the top institutes for Data Science and Analytics Training

I had great experience as a trainee for Jigsaw Academy. I can feel the difference at my understanding/learning level after Jigsaw Data Science course

Student at Jigsaw Academy

Having excellent team always their to help, and are very responsible for each student always updated with new technologies i am learning big data analytics from Jigsaw Academy my overall experience is excellent.

Learning Hub

I learnt new technique of predutive moduleling,forecasting,regration and clustering. am happy that i got an oppercunityto work for jigsaw Academy as we can learn about the latest software tools and as a Career Conselor i help many students to start they career with Analytics.

Healthy and professional environment to learn, grown and fully contribute. Creates new opportunities for employees to outperform and develop new solutions to address ongoing problems.

good workplace

good managment,first day difficult for me...becoz all my collegues are experienced than i joined with them...really its good team nd i got good experienced in da company...

Pros

free lunch

Cons

healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jigsaw Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4