Jigsaw Academy

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Good

Very good company to work and grow. Management is good and supporrive. You can make a lot of incentive if you are go get attitude type of person. I recommend it

Pros

Cons

Best place to work

You perform you get rewarded! Only place in my entire career where I got the feeling called Job satisfaction.Still regret of quitting.Salary on time! Work from home facilities..pets friendly,,party bunch colleagues!

JIGSAW ACADEMY- BANGALORE Is a well known e- learning institute

Is a well Known E- learning Institute that provides Courses on Analytics. The CATALYST approach is Jigsaw Academy's unique training methodology that enhances your career growth after studying at Jigsaw Academy. This methodology gives you everything you need to grow as a skilled professional. Each letter in CATALYST illustrates a unique benefit available only at Jigsaw Academy:

Pros

good content

Cons

Jigsaw Academy is one of the top institutes for Data Science and Analytics Training

I had great experience as a trainee for Jigsaw Academy. I can feel the difference at my understanding/learning level after Jigsaw Data Science course

Learning Hub

I learnt new technique of predutive moduleling,forecasting,regration and clustering. am happy that i got an oppercunityto work for jigsaw Academy as we can learn about the latest software tools and as a Career Conselor i help many students to start they career with Analytics.

Healthy and professional environment to learn, grown and fully contribute. Creates new opportunities for employees to outperform and develop new solutions to address ongoing problems.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jigsaw Academy?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jigsaw Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

• Jigsaw Academy
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?