Jindal Group of Companies

Jindal Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Hectic WORk Life Balance

The company has poor work life balance. But the pay provided is good. Also there is no job security. The director can fire you anytime without any reason.

The owner is one man army . He is very uncouth, foul mouthed and intimidating

The chairman or owner is one man army and he is very angry and aggressive by nature, very difficult to work with him. People with manager rank and above hardly continue with him for long

Depressing place to work

They lured me to join this company with false promises and timing confirmation .made me resign from last company and showed themselves as known jindal group .However they are not that known one. And once i joi ed them , they treated me like nothing and made me seat for late hours. However i communicated to them the only reason m joining them is timing factor. They will make u do anything and everything once u join them. Will demotivate you . Wont give any papers. U will be stucked. I was lucky enough to leave them soon. this is the company where the employee treat u like a dog if u wana to spoil ur whole carrier just join jindal group of companies where the director behave like owner of meat shop where always be trying to cut there employee. You will see people leave this place very quickly. Huge retrenchment due to the MD and his treatment with his employees.

Pros

Cons

Too many

Eviroment and cultural

Capacity huge but no option adopt for it,unethical environment put pressure remain,uncentralise working authority more focus on present than future, unknown passion

Cons

Long hour

The company work is very good so I want a job in prodution department so any suitable job to inform my number i m very hardworking nd basic knowledge of computer

Pros

Free launch

Cons

Part time

Productive and good workplace

Since I have a very short experience with this organisation, I am not a suitable person to rate this organisation. Good organisation with a good pay scale.

Very Good Work Palace

Nice Company and work palace is very good. my co-workers is very funny and management very helpful. My hardest part of the job face to my MD. enjoyable part work in office.

No employees benefits in Jindal Group

I am not happy with management decisions . There is no improvement . This company is doing business of Gold / Silver / and trading of MCX/ NSC/ BSE AND OPTION MONEY . Actually no authority with any manager . So staff frequenty leave job. Job location is in connaught palce. new delhi.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

1.3 pm to 2.pm

Only Forex and related work, Bullion rates nonviable at present

The Company is into Forex and commodities trading, in particular Bullion. It is overmanned.

Pros

Good Company to hone skills on Forex operations

Engineering Institute

Since established in the 2008, it has marked as number 3 in the state of Chhattisgarh and its results is very good and placement is more than 60%. The working environment is very nice. The staff are very supportive and sincere The Institute is the dream of its founder late Shri OP Jindal who made mammoth strides and laid special emphasis on development of young minds endowed with education par excellence and established highest value systems .

M erger

I am currently involved in merger profile. So i learnt a lot from it visiting high courts,filing petitions,how does the merger goes on what are the issues involved in it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jindal Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6