Jindal Steel & Power Ltd

Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Employee Reviews

India394 reviews

Good and principled place to work

Timeline / goal driven good supportRelaxed - focussedManagement too “far away”Project sharing briefs - too little information shared to progress meaningfully

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Staff turnover

I learned and enjoyed with my job during working.

I worked with JSPL around18 years and learned many new things, working envionment I am fully satisfied with my work, got experience, facilities, salary, management.

Jindal Steel & Power Ltd insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • General feeling of work happiness
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

work life balance with good increment

best company culture & increment out of 6 companies worked till now. Definitely a good organization to work for me .Good place to learn and grow. Family feels happy . Nice accommodation and facilities . Only to improve medical facilities with good doctors

Pros

free lunches, transportation

It is goos

It is nice working here, people are supportive and seniors are helpful but the salary for newcomer with no experience is more than those who are already working

Pros

Leave

Cons

Shutdown duty

Very very bad experience of company..never join

Not giving TVP since last 3 years ..and before it given only 20percent ..cheaters froad ..never join jspl.. they are just telling lie ..no support from superior...no body will help specially management

Pros

Cons

Cheaters

The team I worked in was in a reporting proper channel. There was no interference with anyone. We competed worked under the company's discipline.I have got a executive and GEM awarded from company.

Pros

Free snacks

Energetic , Enthusiastic, Helpfull

There is nothing to be said about this Joyfull journey where i able to receive the work experience with Good work culture this is what found rare in very renowned company also.

Pros

Eco-friendly for personal development both with Technically and Morally

Cons

Still Not Able to Find

Worst workplace I have ever worked

Corporate management does not give freedom to site management even for small decision making. Nepotism and other bad work culture is omnipresent. Work place politics and leg pulling is common menace.

Best place to work, well work life balance

Learned project execution, even mining discipline proved as a project manager for pipeline and got opportunity to work in business development.Great being associated with Chairman Shri Naveen Jindal, wonderful man loving tech changes and focus employee well being.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everywhere there is part of life

Wordless

Worst company, I have seen in my life.Was looking for change within 10 days of my joining, as it couldn't happened and vice versa..Of course, you can share...

Culture is very bad.

This company does not have professioal work culture. There is no job security. There is a culture of fear among the employees.The local management is lethargic and inefficient.

Pros

Good colony life.

Cons

Bad culture.

Good Working environment

Good work life balance. Care for employees. Adeqaute medical and health facilities on the campus. Schooling facility for children. Annual health checkup. Tie up with good hospitals. Recreational facilities like playgroung and theatre.

Very bad never join it

Too much of politics ,boot licking,favouritism ,uneducated get top posts ,rampant corruption.People who are working since many years and who are uneducated get big posts ,specially who are corrupt specially in security dept,legal,Admin and Hr.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Corruption, boot licking

Very nice work place

Good environment for corporate works an well as construction site job.Jindal center at New Delhi is the work place where you can enjay a lot as well as you can get free great buffet lunch .I am highly recommend to work with JSPL

Pros

Excellent arrangements for lunch

Cons

Long hours duty

Productivity

Most people think about the type of book they should write first - wrong. If you're designing a book to sell to 100k+ people, you need to look for an audience of hundreds of thousands of people that are interested in.

Pros

New car is safer.

Cons

New car is expensive.

Merit oriented and collaborative workplace

Hard work and effort are recognized and encouraged. Loyalty and commitment to the company is valued. Plenty of opportunities to work on and areas to contribute. Retaining of top management and succession planning is an area of improvement for more stability and sustaining a healthy working culture of the organization in the long run.

Productive work place

To learning and earning this is the best workplace, I was interning there for a month and learn anything related to HRM and that makes me more confident in my present workplace.

Average.

There are a big gap betweens me and my boss and my distributor. There are nothing knowledge of orders of dealer. And nothing knowledge of arriving vehicles for delivery to the dealers.

Productive and a good place to work

A good place to work Great Bosses A typical day is stressful in the first half and relaxed in the second half. Month ends are stressful The office environment is friendly and helpful

fun work place.

Jindal Steel and Power limited is a very nice firm, with great working culture. Learned a lot under the guidance of the management. very supportive and cooperative co-workers.

There working environment is very good.

Hare working culture is excellent and management also very nice. There are having many new technology and all departments are very updated. And most important thing is they are highly targeted to achieve the TPM certificate from Japan.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jindal Steel & Power Ltd with