Jio

Jio Employee Reviews

Found 1,435 reviews matching the search
Very partial towards staff interferes alot with personal life. They prefer their own people not fair in selecting people to work..was not under the company directly
Good but pressure of work is always there compared to other companies in back office work also. You have to perform multi jobs under one designation
It is having good working culture and Diwali, Dussera, crystmas and all other events celebrations are there.Company is giving better work envireonment and all assign task is completed within time line.
Not a good place to work managers are very much rude behavior to sales persons , not helping if any sales person need there help. When I joined jio I thought its good for future growth but the managers don't want to grow due to jellese. Managers of jio are not good they only pressurise down sales persons. So I dont recommend any body to join jio company. They only use down line sales persons and out them after use....its my worst experience in jio. Don't join jio
Pros
Some times
Cons
A very good environment and staffs are very supportive and well behaved. I learnt a lot that make me stronger than ever. It's a lovely platform for fresher.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Little bit long
Jio was a very a very good service at one point of time today the changes by consumed makes me feel they have a problem going on in the metering service someone is woring out there to make the bosses happy and the customer very unhappy they have a good thing but will very soon break. Was and the customer are going to ranaway
Pros
House with work
Cons
1 hours
Reliance industry really good company. Truly 4g network available. It's not only Telecom company it's a Digital company. I am happy to say that I am a employee in this company. But I believe everyone need increment & upgraded.
I enjoyed working in Jio because the behavior of Jio towards the employee was very good and respectful. With Jio, I taught me how to work which is supporting me in my life today.
Working in Jio added a lot of growth to my career.I got to improve my skills .My communication skills got improved a lot.Wonderful atmosphere to work .
Pros
Training
Cons
In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.
Pros
No experience
Cons
Best company to jio
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jio?
Thanks for given me opportunity but only business centric culture where customer only have like tree with full of money only sales team work appreciate nothing is matter at place of sales, daily harras and abusing culture.
Pros
Sales is best.
Cons
Not good for customer service, honest, follow company policy guys only for revenue generated guys going.
Working from past 3 years, my experience has gone terrible now. The company and management is good but when topic comes on salary it is very bad. I am still waiting for my first increment but still didn't received and also left the hope. If anyone gets opportunity for a good job role, never compromise with your salary. Due to this things get very much frustrating end of day.
Pros
Salary always on time. It never gets late.
Cons
Long hours, salary increment issues.
All are good but manegement are very slow and as a vendor of Rcom salary not credit timely and work pressure is very High as per work. Hr and team lead not helping supporting properly.
Pros
Continue shift no luch
Cons
Nothing good
Very stressful JOB, Difficult for salary growth, Restricted self exposure, lobby environment and no work life Balance. Great thing is, can learn a lot of how to work under a pressure.
Cons
No work life Balance. Company will treat you as if they purchased you.
Jio is a good company for work. My experience was good. The team was very good and supportive to colleges. The work load is very high. The pressure of the target is enough to perform your work. You have to face extreme pressure during your Job.
Good, my role is Installation and maintaine sections, So it's a field based operations. We need a two-wheeler it's must for this Job. We assure we doing 8s best for the manual it's enough.
Good experience to home pass building mapping m survey app to attributes fill building hight and m track to service customers brodband from reliance jio
Pros
Free launch
Cons
Free, Motivated work atmosphere. In field activities always follow standard procedure, safety & quality work. Supportive & encouraging team management.
Pros
Free Transportation, availability of Company canteen.
Cons
8 hours duty period & allowance, local conveyance provide.
Gerat feel to work in JIO with my team & alot of work doing in the market development & add sub distributor along with work our FSE & PROMOTER & OUR ASSENT Through the channel development and reach our target vs achievement
Pros
Cons
Yes we have work on long hours in every day
Managers demotivate team members No support from managers, you have to get trained by your self no one will help u Work culture is not good specially in Enterprise business
There is a stressful work culture here and requires a lot of travelling work, No time boundations. But a hectic work schedule and target based working culture
Pros
No free lunch
  1. Employee Reviews