Jio

Jio Employee Reviews

India1,532 reviews

Found 1,532 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,563 reviews
reliancetelecominfocommindiarjilorganisationincrementsalary

Best Telecom company to work with

Best Telecom company to work with. If you're fortune enough to work in jio. Then jio go for jio. Airtel and Vodafone are not good place to work. Especially Airtel because I've worked in both Jio and Airtel. I still reget for leaving jio and joining Airtel.

Pros

You can learning everything from grassroot level over here, services provided to employees over here etc

Cons

Promotion gets delayed everytime because of negligence of your JC

Overall Good

Everything is right in this company, culture and management is very good.In this company all the work is done online and everything is running smoothly here.

Jio insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good company for employees

Good environment & harki.seniour always help team & every people connecting every team members. & Company provide every employee Medical benefits him & family secure every member

Pros

Postpaid connection, medical benifits

Cons

Normal working time

Productive & Fun Workplace

Jio has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 4,988 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Jio to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

Pressurized work culture

No balance between work and life.And don't respect there colege has good incentive but not fixed working time you have to work untill you achieve your given target

Fun workplace

Communication Skills, senior always supported.And high speed internet connectivity is the feature I love the most. Jio provides cheap and the best internet service, and my plan is almost half compared to other brands.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Healthcare

Jio is the best opertunety work form home job

Jio is the best opportunity work form home.jio call center (work form home)is the best job in my opinion.and i am loved this job thanks jio team for the best opportunity.

Pros

This job pros is work from home

Working place is very toxic every day is a big day..

Honourly work place is very toxic every day had a meeting from morning to evenings.. On an average In a day 2 to 3 times a call and discuss on sale Productivity. Daily target has given if we are not able to do then rush up you..

Work Life balance is very good

Very good to work here, always get help from senior. Always encouraged to learn new things.Giving good facilities to learn new technologies.managers are very supportive

Not a good company to work at entry level

Good part of Jio is they make you a machine. 6 to 9:30 Job means 15 hours working and Senior are not upto mark and they don't have skills for development.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Extreme pressure of work

Customer service

I feel very good during work in jio I'm learner I handle every customer politely and i used to talk with customer professional words and it's a multinational company it's amazing our network is too speedy

Pros

Cons

1 hour

No work life balance

Job security is there but work life balance is not good .And they force the technical guys to work for sales team also (without any target).Only 1 week off

No/Minimal salary hike provided once you are in.

I worked for 7 .5 years and all i knew who joined as engineers have got only 2 salary hikes for the period. Depends only a little on your performance. You perform good or bad. The hike process is almost same or minimal. Can be a 1000 Rs more if your manager gives you a better grade.Hr are the worst. They dont care for the employees. Dont care to even pick or respond to your mails. Your salary got struck by some reason. Call them a 1000 times to get a response. Pathetic.Then there are policies like, if you resign and join another company and after a couple of years you want to re join...there is no re entry according to Hr policy they say.The managers pressure you coz they get money , for there performance, but if you want to join as an engineer...look else where.

Cons

Minimal salary hike, Not paid descent. Poor Hr response.

Good

Cool place to work. Job security was there. Overall very good working place . Stress free to work. We can able to learn new things

Pros

Tea coffee free

Relaxed, easy going teams

prosPlenty of time to learn new things. Supportive managers. Too many and diverse teams, so one can move horizontally.open communication and visibility for good workconslow ball salary offers

You will not get any aprisal or increment ,thik twice before goining.

No one is watching your effort for work,just do work of your manager for are promoted for that.I have learned here how to manage manpower an dmaterial on site.Work culture in the organisation is average. The hardest paert in tge organisation is you will not get increment or aprisal.

learning and training institute

there is work life balance. no co opertion from superiors. no value added training by company. no promotion. no salary hikes as conapred to others. anti poching agreement sine with other competitors.

Productive, rotational shifts

Had a great experience but the bad thing about working was rotational shifts and rotational week offs. One can't manage their work life balance in the organization.

Jiofiber

Already working in jio fiber excellent And petrol allowance and safety Manager all time call on working hours.So I like it this job and correct time And in or out.

Nice environment to work

Co workers were friendly. Had a great work experience. Stress free environment. Not much work load. Exclusively field work.

Jitendra Singh

Jitendra Singh Village ashapur nagriya post office shahpur kalln thasel khurja district bulandshahar pin code 203131

Pros

Khelkud

Cons

Sir ki tension

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jio. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jio with

• Jio
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?