Jio Employee Reviews

Found 1,427 reviews matching the search
Thanks for given me opportunity but only business centric culture where customer only have like tree with full of money only sales team work appreciate nothing is matter at place of sales, daily harras and abusing culture.
Pros
Sales is best.
Cons
Not good for customer service, honest, follow company policy guys only for revenue generated guys going.
Working in Jio added a lot of growth to my career.I got to improve my skills .My communication skills got improved a lot.Wonderful atmosphere to work .
Pros
Training
Cons
In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.
Pros
No experience
Cons
Best company to jio
Working from past 3 years, my experience has gone terrible now. The company and management is good but when topic comes on salary it is very bad. I am still waiting for my first increment but still didn't received and also left the hope. If anyone gets opportunity for a good job role, never compromise with your salary. Due to this things get very much frustrating end of day.
Pros
Salary always on time. It never gets late.
Cons
Long hours, salary increment issues.
All are good but manegement are very slow and as a vendor of Rcom salary not credit timely and work pressure is very High as per work. Hr and team lead not helping supporting properly.
Pros
Continue shift no luch
Cons
Nothing good
Very stressful JOB, Difficult for salary growth, Restricted self exposure, lobby environment and no work life Balance. Great thing is, can learn a lot of how to work under a pressure.
Cons
No work life Balance. Company will treat you as if they purchased you.
Jio is a good company for work. My experience was good. The team was very good and supportive to colleges. The work load is very high. The pressure of the target is enough to perform your work. You have to face extreme pressure during your Job.
Good, my role is Installation and maintaine sections, So it's a field based operations. We need a two-wheeler it's must for this Job. We assure we doing 8s best for the manual it's enough.
Good experience to home pass building mapping m survey app to attributes fill building hight and m track to service customers brodband from reliance jio
Pros
Free launch
Cons
Free, Motivated work atmosphere. In field activities always follow standard procedure, safety & quality work. Supportive & encouraging team management.
Pros
Free Transportation, availability of Company canteen.
Cons
8 hours duty period & allowance, local conveyance provide.
Gerat feel to work in JIO with my team & alot of work doing in the market development & add sub distributor along with work our FSE & PROMOTER & OUR ASSENT Through the channel development and reach our target vs achievement
Pros
Cons
Yes we have work on long hours in every day
Managers demotivate team members No support from managers, you have to get trained by your self no one will help u Work culture is not good specially in Enterprise business
There is a stressful work culture here and requires a lot of travelling work, No time boundations. But a hectic work schedule and target based working culture
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
experience theAss lickers everywhere in jio kashmir with naqli documents, zero IQ and undergraduates most leads are uneducated and un-cultured manager they will make your.Note my lines if you join Joi Kashmir you will experience theWorst time of your life. Are Zange Maktche Axe on your feet 🤔
Such a beautiful multinational company ❤️.. seeing beautiful work environment gave me boost to enter into company.. everything is very well setup inside.. nice cafeteria..too much crowd in interview panel.. Top infrastructure inside.. i went for. Non voice process.. it took me lot of time to get to recruiter
Long hour. Working time starting 7 in morning and 8 30.cultureless job. Boss harassment. Late night call up to 11. First call starting at 7.30.no increment.
Pros
Free launchs
Cons
Long hour
I learn lots of things there. It is really a good company to learn from scratch in sales. The career opportunity is really good here. The environment of Jio is really good.
It is India's biggest corporate house and I really had enjoyed my stay there but had to leave the job since I had received an offer from my Old company, Boeing and I had a passion of working in Aviation Industry over Telecom.However, the overall experience was really great.
Its a nice place to learn but growth is difficult within the organization. You can try for retail or enterprise whichever suits you. Both departments has their own pros and cons
Overall Jio is very Good, Highly technical, fast moving, secured company to work. Where you can find highly skilled and tech enthusiastic people working around. There is a lot to learn and open to learn environment But In our department especially there was less members than requirement. so everybody was so overloaded that you cant balance your work and personal life. In your entire shift you have to work like a machine without a break for several hours. have to attain 4-6 hours non stop con call and have to rectify the issue simultaneously. It makes you sick and frustrated.
Pros
Job security, Good office infra, Family insurance coverage, Great Annual functions
Cons
Over loaded with work, no work life balance, low annual increment, very bad management
good experience in reliance jio. colleague are very cooperative. give to a heartiest thanks to my boss for giving me an opportunity to built my career in a new field.
  1. Employee Reviews