Jio

Found 205 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,504 reviews

Jio insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Fun workspace; vey hectic few days

Working from past 3 years, my experience has gone terrible now. The company and management is good but when topic comes on salary it is very bad. I am still waiting for my first increment but still didn't received and also left the hope. If anyone gets opportunity for a good job role, never compromise with your salary. Due to this things get very much frustrating end of day.

Pros

Salary always on time. It never gets late.

Cons

Long hours, salary increment issues.

Good company. Provide all trainig and work support.

It is having good working culture and Diwali, Dussera, crystmas and all other events celebrations are there.Company is giving better work envireonment and all assign task is completed within time line.

Great company to work with.

It is India's biggest corporate house and I really had enjoyed my stay there but had to leave the job since I had received an offer from my Old company, Boeing and I had a passion of working in Aviation Industry over Telecom.However, the overall experience was really great.

Great place to work. Very fast paced.

It is a great environment to work at. Very fast paced and also feels like working for a big corporation and a startup at the same time. People are very competitive and extremely professional.

Pros

Great food court, salary

Cons

A bit of bureaucracy is there.

Great Learning Experience

Learnt to teach myself new technologies with the motivation provided by my manager and colleagues. Its a great place to learn with cross-functional teams.

Pros

Employee engaging games at each floor and variety in food options

Good tech stack but needs more direction

Pros: invest in latest tech and tools fast paced and aggressive intent of excelling cons: lack of direction hierarchy of approvals ad hoc work with no planned approach

Stressful and unfair workplace

Very stressfull,and leaders are not helping in terms of healthy workplace.Very hectic and tough work culture.No family life at all.Company ethics are good.But Seniors are very bad.

Great company

Good company to work have flexibility in working time. Great campus rcp mumbai at ghansoli . Innovations takes place across teams and have around 40 food court inside campus

Jio at glance

I was lucky to work with one of the most versatile team who were responsible to handle Procurement of IT and Telecom business. We were exposed to all kind of Technology and Excellent opportunity to learn new business. The only thing was , candidates need to showcase their zeal to learn new technologies.

Superb Workplace

Jio is one of the best workplace I ever worked in my entire experience. I loved to work in Jio and the entire management was very much help full and supportive.

The most enjoyable part of the job

The most enjoyable part of the job was a helpful co-working environment. Everyone at Jio was very friendly and helpful, we all worked as a family. If someone got stuck anywhere or had some difficulty solving a problem, the team would help the member and make him understand the problem as well.

Excellent

Excellent Co to work for, lot of learning, Open office Culture Encourage Young talents Digital CO & Culture Good campus Of work activities plenty Work life balance excllent

productive

Jio brings digital revolution in India telecom market . Its has good campus and funloving enviornment. workculture is helpful to grow but salary structure is not good for new comer.

My working days at JIO

Started working as a 3rd party employee, then about 10 months back all 3rd party employees were taken into jio as jio employees. The management is good, work place is excellent, the managers and other work colleagues and acquaintances are good as well. Just that the shift timings are a mess as every 3rd day our shift changes as per rotation policy. Work is fine and not too much of work pressure ( in NOC ) but unfortunately the teams remains the same with no higher promotion given to employees.

Pros

Good Management, Great work place

Cons

High Salary Deductions, No Promotion, Poor shift rotation policy

Good Company to Work With

Very Good Atmosphere, New things to learn, Timely performance Review and Regular Promotion to the eligible Employees, Work Life Balance, 5 Days Working...

not at all

will not ask anyone to join this organisation.as there is not a proper management there is harresment of working culture management think that we are robots.

Na

Good place to work at. You get a lot of opportunities to work on cutting edge technology. It has a beautiful campus. Hard part is to keep up with the relentless pace of work. But You get used to it.

Working with Jio

Working prior to Jio launch in India and obviously it's Good learning experience on latest Technology. But work culture is like semi Government.Good for fresher and at Senior management level.

Productive and many things to learn but need to learn on self

one of the biggest organisation and telecom company but management needs to set the work life balance and salary and need to provide some job securities and task on daily basis, specially in sales some unrealistic targets and stress

Great company

It is one of the best campus in india.Working at jio is a pleasure.Also the working environment is very good.Managrrs are also very supportive.Good place for freshers also.

Very Political culture

At senior levels the company is a snake pit. Lack of transparency and groupism makes it extremely difficult to settle in. Also you will be arbitrarily excluded from meetings and information will be withheld at key positions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jio. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jio with

Learn about Jio in Mumbai, Maharashtra

• Jio
  • Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?