Jio

Found 97 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,503 reviews

Jio insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Extra pressurised

Management never think about your personal life. They just want to achieve their target. They will give such pressure where you cant tolerate it and leave the job.PIP is key of terminate the employees from the origination. My immediate manager was supportive so i spent good time in company but think twice before joining or get your manager reviews before joining because they are having all the power for your growth, salary, promotions etc etc..

Pros

Salary on time..all other benefits..

Cons

Long hours, no fix time for meeting on sales updates, be ready for profanity..

Highly unproductive with high office politics

I joined their with very optimistic approach that it will not be conventional reliance company which earlier lots of people face but after joining n spent some time it turned out to be a nightmare for me as well as all of my colleagues because here HR is very weak in addressing any issue, no career growth was visible, monotonous work with unnecessary pressure creation, high politics,salary increment is near to nothing. Due to their centralized system states don't have any rights at any level in taking decisions at their own so no support received at any level.

Pros

Timely wages

Cons

High politics, poor pay structure, no career growth opportunity

Not recommended to others

Good Company. Secured Job. Management are also Good. No incentive, bonus and Increment. No hierarchy following rule. Anytime anyone can blast you , it's not good in my point of view. Otherwise it's a good company. Everyone can join in ..

Brutally beaten

No support from HR people's. With culture less Manager's company reputation gets spoiled. Don't spoil your feature joining, only higher level management get all benifits.

Pros

Medical insurance

Cons

Long hours, no increment, no appreciate, no incentives, no support

Reliance industry really good company. Truly 4g network available.

Reliance industry really good company. Truly 4g network available. It's not only Telecom company it's a Digital company. I am happy to say that I am a employee in this company. But I believe everyone need increment & upgraded.

Fun workspace; vey hectic few days

Working from past 3 years, my experience has gone terrible now. The company and management is good but when topic comes on salary it is very bad. I am still waiting for my first increment but still didn't received and also left the hope. If anyone gets opportunity for a good job role, never compromise with your salary. Due to this things get very much frustrating end of day.

Pros

Salary always on time. It never gets late.

Cons

Long hours, salary increment issues.

Top management Managers are not helpful they dont care about ground issue what a team members facing

Managers demotivate team members No support from managers, you have to get trained by your self no one will help u Work culture is not good specially in Enterprise business

Great working experience

I learn lots of things there. It is really a good company to learn from scratch in sales. The career opportunity is really good here. The environment of Jio is really good.

Non productive and not professional work space

My last company work culture is purely non professional ... You need to do anything except your particular job role . Though i achieved my targets every month.

Daily based target company

just a disgusting company, for their profit they can do anything. just ruined the telecom industry, there were more job opportunities before jio arrival

Pros

No education bar for sales experience person, as it is a sales oriented company. A 12th fail can also be a deputy manager.

Cons

destructive culture, lead culture, no support for lower level employees

Friendly work place

I had a great experience working in jio family also learned lots of working strategy with senior and juniors, travel all the unknown area of Nagaland and get to learn new things. Thanks to Jio family.

Pros

salary and allowance was good

Cons

some time long hour work

Recreation Activity happened every month

As per the Core HR directions Engagement activity is going on every month with the help of training module and Games but only few peoples are participated. Good to change the mind and release the stress once in a month

Pros

Medical Insurance

Cons

Long hours and stress

Product wise good but more stressful

too much stressful job in my carrier. no easy to access any thing. working culture and managerial part also too bad. Every time they are irritating his employees like shouting. no one can stick on more than two year.

Doesn't have a corporate work culture.

I was recruited as a GET(Graduate Engineer Trainee) at the beginning and was assured a transition to development field after a year. But they didn't keep their word and shifted me to Network activities(Field work). Field Activities were very stressful, you need to work at any time in a site if your manager insists even if you are an office staff.

Cons

Long Hours

Poor

One of the most stressful work culture. Too many bosses. No coordination between the top level management. They take no interest in any of their problems regarding work.

good

jio best company more thing learning and good management and also good workplace culture ,target achivment is the hardest part of the job and most funny and enjoy campany events

Best to work

Best to work for those who are sincerely hard working. There will be high pressure but if we do work with love it will be bliss . There will be freedom for employees

Productive and fun work place

Reliance Jio have a great infrastructure and it is fun work place. From being fresher to experienced professional, I have learnt many things in here. There is a scope of improvement in team management.

The Director Sir ,must dive in to save Jiofiber business.Starting from Wrong recruitment,product pricing for small towns ,wrong sales drive,etc.

I am sharing my personal bitter experience.There was no Clarity of job profile in the beginning (profile mismatch)Assistant Manager Profile has been downgraded to direct sales FOS where we need to visit door to door.There is no growth.Promotions are also fully dependent on the egoistic managers. Management has not worked on the pricing of the jiofiber product in b type and c type towns.The management needs to learn to drive business of a high quality product.The immense sales pressure will gradually ruin the business as it has lead to wrong selling,wrong information.The product shouldnt be compared to Sim selling.

Reliance is a brand and working in Jio is an another experience

Company is Good for those who are experienced and skilled professionals. Being a freshers I learned a lot in terms of professional experience, I am really thankful for this to my organization. Lastly working in Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited,one get to know about the new technology what indian telecom is adapting to fulfill today's people/users experience like other countries are using in a world class infrastructure.

excellent

best placet to kick start your career. India's largest telecom company. best for sales and service experience. versatile work. job security. decent pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jio. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jio with