Jio Employee Reviews for Deputy Manager

Good to work here, but Management have no approach for their base employee. Lot of work pressure. Working place is good overall say good Experience will like to work again with some other projects and team.
The company is good to work with. offers less work-life balance and involves a lot of traveling across different locations leaving no time as such for personal life.
Company Provides all Benefits to Employees, salary and Other rembercement Will Credits In Time,People having good Awareness About Company, And Reliance products Affordable To all Kclaass
Overall good. No time to look into family as we are working 6 days in a week. Management is good. Good work space culture. Learnt management skills. No stressful work place. Regards,
Daily activities lead us a push and we were did it and enjoyed in work locations. Weekend dhamaka activities very much impressive and given a josh on the team to gear up the sales.
If you ask me, I am not satisfie here as a employee. In business part you will not get any weekend, Holiday etc. We have been working here with stress.
Very Good Atmosphere, New things to learn, Timely performance Review and Regular Promotion to the eligible Employees, Work Life Balance, 5 Days Working...
Had a great learning experience about multiple verticals and projects. Had extraordinary support from all cross functional verticals for smooth transaction
Working prior to Jio launch in India and obviously it's Good learning experience on latest Technology. But work culture is like semi Government.Good for fresher and at Senior management level.
I started working with Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited in sept 2018. I had found a good work culture here. I enhance my work skills here like team management , project coordinator,project management
Embrace transparency. Transparency isn't just positive for employees. ... Recognize and reward valuable contributions is there Cultivate strong coworker relationships is plus point in jio Embrace and inspire employee autonomy Practice flexibility Communicate purpose and passion Promote a team atmosphere.
Awesome management/people and culture. Lots of opportunities to grow, learn and contribute. The organisation has an open PTO policy really helps to unwind and get recharged
Lost of gaining the knowledge and experience about other departments and also faithful and helpfully staff and become entire as a family member are their.
Starting from the day I received a call for an interview till my last day of my work it was so much learning experience with good managers and very helpful colleagues.
Eco-Friendly campus, Wide green grass fields, Peaceful place near mountains. Everyone will love to work here and enjoy Mumbai weather from far nonpolluted infra. Autos are not allowed.
As any family business, the office is run around one single person in charge. You are either in his circle or you are no body. Communication between management and staff is zero. With most of the decisions being made in Mumbai, the workers in this office have almost no power.
Company provides experience in most of the technical fields and helps to grow in variety of ways. Best company as far as infrastructure and security is concerned.
Amazing place to learn as you find great mentors. Freehand to learn and get involved into interested field and be a part of the concerned team. Great company to learn from scratch and build a better tomorrow.
Day starts early with planning with team followed up by hourly monitoring of various KPI's. Has grown as a leader and developed my leadership skills. The work culture is very competitive with healthy competition to excel. Interestingly the hardest part of this job in also the most enjoyable part which is implementation of various new business processes regularly
Only working culture and management is very poor and no role of HR in any vertical. Rest all is good like salary and benefits. Office premises is world class level and Cricket, football and hockey stadium are inside the premises.
Wonderful experience in terms of the quality and the learning curve given me so much in this tenure.Highest in terms of quality of the product and best in terms of technology
Pros
Great work culture atmosphere
Cons
Lack of appreciation