Jio

Jio Employee Reviews for Deputy Manager

Deputy Manager48 reviews
India48 reviews

Found 48 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,503 reviews

Really had good experience at Jio both work wise and learning experience is good.Management is good. Managers are friendly and helpful.Good enviroment to work.Lots of team lunch

Pros

Good management, Work life balance, Get chance to work in new technology

Cons

No Cons

Greatest place to work and learn

Greatest place to work and learn . You will be always kept in your toes. IF you are taking a Holiday even then attend your Con calls and be on your Toes.

Good place for a fresher

Good place for a fresher to join. Good learning environment. Learning curve is pretty steep. Can make good connections here. Perks are good. Free internet.

Good to work here, but Management have no approach for their base employee

Good to work here, but Management have no approach for their base employee. Lot of work pressure. Working place is good overall say good Experience will like to work again with some other projects and team.

Productive and fun workplace

The company is good to work with. offers less work-life balance and involves a lot of traveling across different locations leaving no time as such for personal life.

Good Job Environment, Good Future in This Company

Company Provides all Benefits to Employees, salary and Other rembercement Will Credits In Time,People having good Awareness About Company, And Reliance products Affordable To all Kclaass

Good Work space

Overall good. No time to look into family as we are working 6 days in a week. Management is good. Good work space culture. Learnt management skills. No stressful work place. Regards,

culture at Jio

Daily activities lead us a push and we were did it and enjoyed in work locations. Weekend dhamaka activities very much impressive and given a josh on the team to gear up the sales.

Medium rated company

If you ask me, I am not satisfie here as a employee. In business part you will not get any weekend, Holiday etc. We have been working here with stress.

Good Company to Work With

Very Good Atmosphere, New things to learn, Timely performance Review and Regular Promotion to the eligible Employees, Work Life Balance, 5 Days Working...

Great learning experience

Had a great learning experience about multiple verticals and projects. Had extraordinary support from all cross functional verticals for smooth transaction

Working with Jio

Working prior to Jio launch in India and obviously it's Good learning experience on latest Technology. But work culture is like semi Government.Good for fresher and at Senior management level.

Overall Good

I started working with Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited in sept 2018. I had found a good work culture here. I enhance my work skills here like team management , project coordinator,project management

Everything goes to Apex in terms of salary, Promotions & rationalization

Embrace transparency. Transparency isn't just positive for employees. ... Recognize and reward valuable contributions is there Cultivate strong coworker relationships is plus point in jio Embrace and inspire employee autonomy Practice flexibility Communicate purpose and passion Promote a team atmosphere.

Productice

Awesome management/people and culture. Lots of opportunities to grow, learn and contribute. The organisation has an open PTO policy really helps to unwind and get recharged

Owssam Experience

Lost of gaining the knowledge and experience about other departments and also faithful and helpfully staff and become entire as a family member are their.

Very esteemed organisation to work with

Starting from the day I received a call for an interview till my last day of my work it was so much learning experience with good managers and very helpful colleagues.

Nice place

Eco-Friendly campus, Wide green grass fields, Peaceful place near mountains. Everyone will love to work here and enjoy Mumbai weather from far nonpolluted infra. Autos are not allowed.

The place is simply about exploitation of employees and no work life balance and the thing matters the most in this company is how long you are there

As any family business, the office is run around one single person in charge. You are either in his circle or you are no body. Communication between management and staff is zero. With most of the decisions being made in Mumbai, the workers in this office have almost no power.

Good learning experience

Company provides experience in most of the technical fields and helps to grow in variety of ways. Best company as far as infrastructure and security is concerned.

Great place to learn

Amazing place to learn as you find great mentors. Freehand to learn and get involved into interested field and be a part of the concerned team. Great company to learn from scratch and build a better tomorrow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jio. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jio with

• Jio
  • Deputy Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?