Jio

Found 60 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,504 reviews

Jio insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Jio is a good company, good working culture, timely trainings

Jio is an big IT/ ISP provider, good working culture, timely latest technology trainings, but the salary issue with simple employees who work day and night so hard are paid so much less.

New path for the future generations

Good environment to workUsed to travel for long hours Suppose to check all the quality and safetyEverything has to monitor and labour management is only the difficult task

Pros

Travel and DA will be provided by company

Cons

Irregular timings

Very knowledgeable post

All are good but manegement are very slow and as a vendor of Rcom salary not credit timely and work pressure is very High as per work. Hr and team lead not helping supporting properly.

Pros

Continue shift no luch

Cons

Nothing good

Good

Good, my role is Installation and maintaine sections, So it's a field based operations. We need a two-wheeler it's must for this Job. We assure we doing 8s best for the manual it's enough.

Worst Management

They have no specific work culture however they shout too much about it. Sale is everything they mean to do at any cost. Even Service Teams are forced to make atleast one sale within every 2 days ( that makes 15 sales in a month), however no Engineer does meet that requirement, they get pressurised everyday. Sales are made by both salesmen + service team, service is for service team only. Additionally salary deductions without reason. I am gonna get my 1st salary after 60 days, woow! Amazing. These guys are ruining the faith and the image as well as the meaning of the company name "Reliance "

Good Workspace, Open working culture

Company Policy in not so good , Jio was started daily Covid-19 Symptoms checker for me and my family, Already Started Work from home facility for all employees, but for field work it is mandatory to go on field when work is going on.

Good

I worked in jio was very good management and work should be easy to handle it. project working hours have 24×7.I feel like so Happy to serve with the company.

i have always a fear about job secuiry as i am in contractual off roll job, salary and other benifits is very poor

good to work in jio, nice people, i have learned the corporate culture, management, workplace culture is not good, the hardest part is my job is manage evrything by own,

Spending good Job sessions

I am satisfied working with JIO and team Leaders and the whole JIO Family. I also suggest friends and more people to join our JIO Family . There is lots and more opportunities here.

Ok

Ok it's have been more comfortable and work with customer oreintted is more great full to feel And salary is not being well according our role so I need inmprove

Good

Good company of jio. Supporting system and Helpful. Salary and other benifit is provided by time to time. This platform is provided in learn of working with experience man.

Fiber line or non technical any Vidisha or other Bhopal

Any one can growth for any field they having knowledge about that field so they automatically growth their work in any work he has to concentrate Their work so they can growth their field thanks

Pros

30 minutes

Cons

30 minutes

jio is the good organisation, good management , but only salary increment is poor & job security

good management, but no job security and salary increment is poor , now I am doing fiber executions with vendor team . and billing of vendor in SAP & requirements of material , with the help of GIS fiber route identified.

Employees Job security is not possible in Jio

1. Job culture is good. 2. Job satisfaction is not available. 3. Boss is also good & Helpful for all activities. 4. Management is also help us learn new things & Technology.

vendor payroll employees have very less salary & other benefits

preffered for freshers.But always join on jio's payroll while joining.otherwise nothing will be in your favour.Vendor will make money but you will get very less salary.As well as no job security while working on vendor payroll.

Good culture but no job saftey

Nice atmosphere but no job safety as company is clearing all the employees of third party role And the new project are also been on hold or descope So deploy of manpower is necessary

This job is on Third party payroll

this job is nearly about 6 month contractual basis. this job is field job , you will have to go customers address for Jio fiber modem installation as given task. generally 3-4 installation is required from an engineer in a day

Overall experiance was ok

Great management, mentorship, and overall culture! A very youthful, casual vibe. I love how they have team meetings every morning discussing goals. The communication is excellent. It seems if you excel, you can get promoted very quickly. I love how the sales people are not drilling people out of money. They would rather someone not spend at all than spend money on a campaign or product that will not perform. Calls are "warm calls" (members of our free section, goal to make them spend.) The memes and ping chats keep things interesting. The open office environment is refreshing. I thought my first sales experience would be in an old office, cubicles, and I would be drilled with metrics. They seem to give the autonomy, and coach, but also allow for your own unique process. Managers are out of this world. I cannot even believe that my first professional experience was with a company so amazing. My recommendation for interns is to not lose hope. Someone you spoke with the first week may come back a month later and purchase! It takes patience and time. With team outings and free food, it is a great college summer experience. The only downside is that somedays are slower than others. They want to see if you can keep a good attitude with your book (older accounts, no new leads) the whole summer. If you are die hard for indeed and sales, just stick with it. You will close a deal (:

Productive and fun work place

Reliance jio is a multinational company & working in such company gives a lot of exposure. The company had a very talented team and experienced too and working with them makes me to learn new innovative skills.

Reliance Jio is good company. Management is third class.

Reliance Jio is good company. Management is third class. Working staff is good. But higher management is third class. Salaries not recived timely. Claims will not come for months. There is no security of your job. Anytime you will be thrown out of company without any reason. Increments are not approved to contract employees. Only excuse of company management that Next time. Increment is done to only Onroll employees. All type of hard work is done by field staff but credit is taken by higher management. Overall no job security. I have 4 years experience but no increment is done. Ratings asked by HR but where it is gone can't understand. Job culture is good.

Fun work place

Good atmosphere to work. Many things to learn. Advanced infrastructure. Advanced technology. Nice guidance and training. Nice atmosphere for skill development

Pros

Advanced infrastructure and technology

Cons

High work pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jio. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jio with