Jio

Sales Lead26 reviews
India26 reviews

Found 26 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,552 reviews
reliancetelecominfocommindiarjilorganisationincrementsalary

Good experience with new technology

First company to introduce the volte technology to India kudos to Reliance It’s difficult to launch at the several extent but it’s had a great time to work experience with market

Fun

Good Corporate office to work and relaxed and employees support. Jio is no 1 telecom network in india so I'm proud with Jio. I also recommend my friends also

Pros

Good company

Jio insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Worst place to work

Worst place to work.no employee caring..no support from HR. they will give the Target which no one can achieve..we can only survive there if you are good boot lickker

productivity work

JIO is indias topmost brand ,but some management are not keen on there work they want to make the problem for there reporty else they want them to resign so that they can survive for more days.

Productive Work

Handling Part of Jalpaiguri (Jalpaiguri Jio Center), taking care of Urban & Rural Part, and Responsible for- Distributors Infrastructure Development, Maintain Canopy Activity Report Day wise, Maintain Gross to POP Ratio as well as Retention and Churn management.

Bad

Working with Jio is wrong decision of my Carter because of unauthentic targets which is impossible to acheive due to lack of machinery available to finish the task , it's makes u to do unethical practice to save your job.

Learned a lot

Being a startup work like at Jio what some what ok.But the true thing is that we don't even had time for Family matters.I was a Mobility Sales Lead there. Learned a lot as a Manager.

Multitasking work environment, love it.

 Develop and monitor schedules; review status reports, investigate problems, develop solutions.  Achieve business targets in the assigned territory via existing dealer network and identify new opportunities for growth & business development.  Define various input quality parameters and enforce input quality (for the process) is ensured by the business teams  Maintained relationships with existing retailers through regular review visits.

Leadership Skills / Challenging job

I learnt a lot in jio. It was a bigger profile with multitasking job. Excellent leadership skills were developed and decisions making ability was also build. I have to work on lots of KRA at the same also involved in big channel management role.

Pathetic management, Heavy Politics

Not an ethical organization. No time for family and personnel. Unnecessary work pressure. Unethical way of work, people will force you for wrong practices.

It’s a highly growing company

Very highly growing company staff working restless to grow company on top position in india.Its a Diggital revolution in india.We are promises to shape the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses, institutions and households and seamlessly bridging the rural-urban divide.

good work balance Life company and family

Reliance jio is a good organisation to work the company mission is digital revolution provide the digital platform to India and every Indian of overall good experience feel great,

Pros

as per policy

Cons

flexi

No job work life balaance

LONG WORKING HOURS, TOO MANY CONCALLs, overall I felt not a good place to work. Although many things to learn as being Mobility Sales Lead I was handling different Line of buisnesses like mobiles, connectivity, & Accessories .

Company with a great vision , but employee benefits are minimal

Company has a great vision and have their own set goals to achieve but no transperncy with employees .Even state leadership teams doesn't have any freedom to take few decisions.Every thing is decided by top management and blind pressures are downloaded to get the results.Company demands with daily tasks and no employees are clear on what to be done on a long term.

Pros

A good company to learn

Cons

Daily change in tasks and zero transperncy

Sales & Distribution Planning

• Setting up Large distribution channel over 300 Distributors in more than 100 towns in Karnataka covering 50 million network foot print. • On-boarded 40,000 retail outlets adopt to digital way of business first in the industry • Record customer acquisition of 6 million in 169 days of launch • Built over 100 qualified sales force team across Karnataka to deliver exceptional organizational goals.

Reliance Jio is dynamic organisation. Very friendly and work culture is very good,, always family feelings .. Also employee satisfaction level is very high..

Multiple priorities .

Have very good experience in Jio. Day starts with a meeting with distribution team for setting goals for the day like gross activation , wallet balance review, billing plan both device and EC, visibility part , scheme communication ( month beginning) etc. Get all datas ( outlet wise ) from ess portal . It's helps to plan well as well as executing things. Lot of priorities in a day like on boarding new outlets , acquiring good quality customers, promoting MNP, ensuring sufficient wallet balance, proper training and guidance to fos team, maintaining good relation ship with trade, their issue solving etc. Good thing in Jio is always getting tremendous support from Jio center employees. All of us supports each other for achieving companies as well as our goal.

Not good

Very long work more than 13 hours per day, management given pressure to work on Sunday and government holidays also,no employee welfare management given very huge pressure

Pros

Cons

Long hours more than 13hours per day

Its a great company but there is no engagement program for employee

Its a great company but there is no engagement program for employee . here there is no timing for office go to early come to late night so you cant give time for your family...

A new level and understanding of futuristic telecom working

Feeling very proud to be a part of this digital revolution . A very new system or level of working in comparison with other telecom operators. I have learned here lots of thing.

good place to work

mixed reviews at work as workplace culture is good and colleagues are good to work with but since it is a launching company so downloads are not proper. management support is good at all times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jio. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jio with