Jio

Jio Management reviews

Working from past 3 years, my experience has gone terrible now. The company and management is good but when topic comes on salary it is very bad. I am still waiting for my first increment but still didn't received and also left the hope. If anyone gets opportunity for a good job role, never compromise with your salary. Due to this things get very much frustrating end of day.
Pros
Salary always on time. It never gets late.
Cons
Long hours, salary increment issues.
In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.
Pros
No experience
Cons
Best company to jio
Free, Motivated work atmosphere. In field activities always follow standard procedure, safety & quality work. Supportive & encouraging team management.
Pros
Free Transportation, availability of Company canteen.
Cons
8 hours duty period & allowance, local conveyance provide.
Overall Jio is very Good, Highly technical, fast moving, secured company to work. Where you can find highly skilled and tech enthusiastic people working around. There is a lot to learn and open to learn environment But In our department especially there was less members than requirement. so everybody was so overloaded that you cant balance your work and personal life. In your entire shift you have to work like a machine without a break for several hours. have to attain 4-6 hours non stop con call and have to rectify the issue simultaneously. It makes you sick and frustrated.
Pros
Job security, Good office infra, Family insurance coverage, Great Annual functions
Cons
Over loaded with work, no work life balance, low annual increment, very bad management
Is be in my job carrier i learned lot things and good opartunity for me to evaluate my self also management also appreciate so many times when I was prooved my skills
They are not worried about their employees. In a single day they terminate employees in thousands. While working on jio you feel you are the onwer of the company.
Pros: Good work-life balance on-time salary Work environment same as any start-up outdoor stadium for all sport Cons: ->Minimal salary hikes..this year no salary hikes(engineering dept.) ->Hr management is one of the worst here ->Juniors get paid more than seniors (as recruited from tier 1-2 college) and even you are from a tier 1 college they won't match your salary to the juniors. ->Forget about any outdoor events or party here you have to work till last year they provide some reimbursement this year cancelled it too.
Pros
Good work-life balance
Cons
Salary band not fixed juniors get paid more
working on day time and effort time Learn more about election Good one management Friendly work place Management give you full saport to work No more pressure on work
yeah working with jio was great .. for beginners yes there is alot to learn and experiment.. Management is nice and cooperative Awesome working environment with couple of challanges
Pros
Alot to learn, good carrier startup
Cons
Salery is poor
Good to work here, but Management have no approach for their base employee. Lot of work pressure. Working place is good overall say good Experience will like to work again with some other projects and team.
No senior manager. No work culture. No respect of employees. Behaviour issues with senior management. Very stressful job. No balance between personal life or professional life.
good job but little stress by calling 7 to 8 times per day by management. And full and full field work only, other than that ok with salary and functions.
Feel good to with jio. Earn more and enjoying the job. Working with the staf are confortable. Got good management. Have sales pressure but have best supoort from management
in working style is good and as well as i learned very well an management is good and work place culture is good and the my time period is very enjoyable jobon that time
too much stressful job in my carrier. no easy to access any thing. working culture and managerial part also too bad. Every time they are irritating his employees like shouting. no one can stick on more than two year.
i feel that there is no employment service also management is too poor, i recommend that if you join in lower position the you are doing big mistake. i am working here from last 4 year but i didn't get enough salary. also increment process it so bad.
Nice place to work,with a good management, the company always bothered about employees safety and security. Due to corona they have provided all the safety Equipment like PPE's Hand sanitiser etc.
I worked in jio was very good management and work should be easy to handle it. project working hours have 24×7.I feel like so Happy to serve with the company.
I management in JIO is very self absorbed. The salary is not commensurate. Seniors are very adamant and behave like they own the world.There is no job security
Working culture is good.Learning part is proper training of employee time to time.Full support of our management.The hardest part in this company is that acheivement everyday of your target.And time to time rewards and enjoyable part also in this company...
Learned lot things how retail company will run loss n profit of store and what i gave to company and my work adds to company as profitable and aslo management respects emplyee in every time