JIPMER logo
JIPMER

JIPMER Employee Reviews

4.5
Work-Life Balance

Extremely great & gained a lot of knowledge

I was extremely happy that I was selected & work was very much better than other hospitals. I learnt a lot from my seniors.work culture was also good.I had a chance to learn a new language.salary too was better than what others offered

Competitive, Productive and Motivational

The job or work nature here in this institute always feed you in a competitive way but more realistic in nature. It is highly motivating working and pleasure of working at the same time.

Busiest Work, there is no rest for contract Staff.

Jipmer is very hot place to work there. It is very stressful moment when i was working there, in the beginning i am selected as a contractual staff, so that permanent staffs extracting to all contract staff. The way is not good to lead us but it is good for research and study purpose.

Excellent place to work

I loved working here. There were so many experienced consultants and the flow of patients was always hectic bt still u get to deal with many emergencies

Pros

Many experiences

Cons

Too much patient load

Learnt a lot of wet and dry lab techniques (Bio- molecular)

My initial entry into JIPMER was as a project student (academic) . I was asked to design a project from scratch, that taught me what it takes to design and develop a project within a close timeline, how to bounce back from an error and to successfully complete it . Upon completion I was offered a research assistant position .

good place to work

good place to work. I am leaving as my contract is over. teaching, research and patient care good facilities. Nice environment, friendly department. very good interdepartmental coordination

Pros

good work space

Cons

Low salary

Productive and comfortable work place

A very good learning experience from the highly qualified mentors in a friendly atmosphere.I would recommend this place for all who wish to learn new skills from the experts.

productive and fun workplace

Excellent workplace with good amount of freedom, good teaching and research facilites, up to date with new equipments, good guidance from well experienced consultants.

laboratory technician

best institute to work. free environment. best teachers,best food, free time for relaxation, best ever institute what i feel.JIPMER has a standard name.

Pros

peaceful work

Cons

nothing

productive, good

good, competitive, learning, professional experience. will recommend this institute for others to work and learn here. this kind of opportunity rare to find

Pros

work

Fine work place with great opportunity

Excellent environment to work, free hand to work in all departments and learn. Exhaustive library. The most enjoyable part of the job is friendliness among the co-workers and colleagues. The hardest part of the job is long hours and duties.

Pros

Free hand and research experience

Tremendous Knowledge

As a senior resident gained tremendous knowledge in JIPMER

Dynamic,productive,encouragable and enthusiastic

managing crowd at half working day(saturday),learned All technical skills related to that dept,adjustable with co-workers,finding$producing reliable reports by running quality control.

Pros

nil

Cons

nil