Jiva Ayurveda

Jiva Ayurveda Employee Reviews

India31 reviews

goodcompanyworkingjobworkgreatjivamanagement

It was good place to work for freshers but don't expect growth in your salary or career

It's was a good company for freshers. Most of the people are very good and supportive.specially the manager of incoming team and team leader of quality team. But there is no enough salary for a family person and also lack of opportunities and growth. the management of the company is also too slow. This company is good for someone whose are earning for self only not for family because salary package is too much less rather than haryana grade. But the environment of the company is great for the girls.it is the safest place for everyone to work.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Work life balance, great work culture"

Learning Opportunities that will help you to grow in this industryVery good work environment in all centersSenior Management is very cooperativegreat work culture

Jiva Ayurveda insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job

Learn, Earn and Grow with Company

It has been a pleasure for me to work in this company. its not only the place to earn but also the place to learn and grow personality wise. Professionally we really have great environment.

Pros

Learning with Earning, Personality development, Scientific based authentic Ayurvedic approach in Treatments.

Cons

no cons

its a good Work place

I am working with Jiva Last Few years, its a great experience work with us, everyday I have learn something New. and Good management, Good Working Culture, fully secured specially for female staff.

Cons

No long hours

Good working culture, salary and incentive

My journey with jiva was very good. Nice people and many learning opportunities. Internal job posting is best part, you can get good salary hike in short time. Training is excellent.

Pros

Learning environment, growth opportunities

Cons

Limited breaks

Good working culture, salary and incentive

Pros

Learning environment, growth opportunities

Cons

Limited breaks

Good working culture, salary and incentive

Pros

Learning environment, growth opportunities

Cons

Limited breaks

It's now work from home

First it was good to work with jiva But later their work pressure increases. They want you to achieve their target at any cost. Deduct your payment if target is not achieved.

A good start for freshers

A good start for freshers but cannot be a long term settling job as theres no growth both in terms of salary and experience ...a lot of pressure tolarance required to continue

Pros

Provides you with good confidence

Cons

Long hours low pay no growth

Excellent place to work

If you r fresher, you can enjoy the work and learn a lot.jiva Ayurveda arrange good activities for all doctors,& employees. Jiva's products are very good.

Pros

No free Lunch

Cons

Eight hours

Doctors are not getting that respect what they deserve.

There is high work pressure of meeting extremely high targets. Patients are not taken very seriously. The only focus is on the company's development not any employee's or patient's betterment.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Extremely high targets and disrespect towards doctors working

Great

Boss and management is too supportive. Customer oriented company. Work on genuine things. Team working to gather every one from bottom to top always ready to help within a mins, very fast action on your concern

Pros

Best

Cons

Very bad management for clinical veiw

Improve your clinical incharge , to select rt candidate. And give time for interview selected candidates to do best according given syllabus . select job seek rt candidate within time .

fun pleasement

To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.

nice job for fresher

thanks to appoint me , i learn lot of things from there great job opportunity, heloing people , nice place , sallery is good , less workimg hour, best management

Pros

helping staff

Cons

nothing

a good working model with gross mismanagement in hands of poor management

It is a good working model in hands of highly inefficient and inexpreinced intermediate floor management. Dr are supervised by managers who seems to be underqualified and unprofessional .Management creates a sense of dissatisfaction among doctors WHO HAVE WORKED MORE THAN 5 YEARS.HR department has no clue and has no interest as well as knowledge of health sector working. Overall it is more of a call centre and not a reaserch centre as is claimed.Would recommend to fresh DRs to work only for a exposure for IT ascpect of medicine just for a year or two as increaments are almost negligible after 2 years. I know of DRs earning hardly 25000 after working for 5 to 6 years. Overall a good system handed over to a bad management.

Pros

Knowledge sharing among group of doctors

Cons

Supervision by underqualified managers over Senior ayurved physicians.

Good

Very good corporate level work.management nice.but few drawback. Patient footfall can be increased more. Hard working doctors are required for the purpose.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

productive and work place is awesome along with atmosphere

Company is fabulous to work along with exposure to a variety of patients.. also there is working atmosphere to encourage to work for benefit for orhers bt due to some personal reasons I want to switch off

It is a great place to work,explore and learn

It is a really great place to work and learn together..The only issue is working hours and distance from my house to work place.i just had an opportunity to learn the skill of convincing people..

Productive and fun workplace

Each day was good at work. I've learned many things such as how to delivery things on time. The workplace culture is positive. The hardest part of the job is to identify double face people which the most enjoyable part was the outing with the staff. Overall, if you love your job, everyday will be good.

Pros

Time to time gifts

Cons

Short breaks

good experince

i have learn with this company but they are not provide convenience for stock. my working place so far from my location. and my post product specialist but i was worked as a floater.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jiva Ayurveda. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Jiva Ayurveda in popular locations

• Jiva Ayurveda
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?