JK Cement

JK Cement Employee Reviews

Very good working conditionProduct trainingSupporting managementTimely saleryGood brand image in marketIncremental career growth and performance based appraisal
I am responsible, To realize my potentials in challenging situation and develop my capabilities though this learning process. I am professionally and responsive job.
I feel there was lack of proper procedures and company policies.There always been someone interference in your work as if they know all the things.There is a culture of pulling the legs.
Pros
1.Job timings 2.Salary on time
Cons
1.Other department interference in your work 2.Loose Process and policies.
Good place for good learners and also continuous support on field job and personally. Managers are really helpful and trainers. Job role is also good.
It was good culture and management also very nice .the work pressure .the whole management work nice handle .they become some persons was so hard work about the company is good climate they have been some of persons and employees was very friendly .
Jk cement is a good company but there is not a permanent job. Team members not help in problems. Not good working environment. There is a lot of air and noice pollution.
My ex-boss was my mentor teaching brand management. Working culture was good. He always created fun loving environment so that our team don't feel any type of stress
Yeah, Working in cement plants is a very difficult thing but i did my best to complete our 1.5 month training there. I gain lot of knowledge about the working of turbines.
JK work premises in the heart of nimbahera and having good culture cement organization. All staff is young age specially in project department which inhance glow in JK cement
Highly reputed manufacturing company in the cement industry. Tough to achieve target. Stress and pressure was there. Average pay. Incentives was there.
Pros
Gifts and Incentives
Cons
Less increments
Jk white katni unit of Jk Cement Ltd plant is very clean follow all safety standards, Time to time salary providing, Good growth in employees, Productive and fun workplace.
Good place to work. Good salary, work culture good, good support, technical support, good training, orientation , policy good, work pressure is there, holidays good
A wonderful company with multi-exposure. more than 15 modules applicable to innovated new technology. Onsite and offshore work facility. self-learning facility also available.
Jk cement is good company and good paletform leading opportunity market with jk White cement and my good experience white cement and wall putty & POP in market
No professional growth, earning on zero work account. Looking and need of learn grow and innovate and get best out of myself. I learned about the production of cements and maitaining of hoppers and VRM.
Working in JK Cement as senior manager in corporate planning & strategy department based out of Delhi. Looking job in Bangalore, Pune or in Mumbai ..
Like an institute and good working culture here. We all member live here like a family member. Hassle free working environment. We can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced.
It is a great experience to work with JK cement ltd. Job security here is very high plus you will geta decent remuneration. The location of the plant is in a small town which will be very hard to cope for a city person
Pros
Good remuneration
Cons
Plant location
It's have been great experience which have spent with Jk family,good environment,good working profile,job secured for good performers good response from HR everything is good and very happy to work with Jk family
A nice company. The staff is good and helpful. Average age of the employees is more than 35 years. There is a sense of freedom and safety in work. Everything is nice. Except the pay. I feel the pay here is tad too less for the amount of work.
Over all the company is very good to work as they have very good management team with good work place culture. Every one have clearly know his responsibilities.
Pros
Good work place culture with clear thought.
Cons
salary part is little bit lower with comparison to Industry.
  1. Employee Reviews