JLL

JLL Employee Reviews

Found 2,889 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,890 reviews

Good Atmosphere.. Good Environment

Really good environment but basic office equipments are not available while working, lack of support from the supervisors, Lack of Guidance, Lack of sufficient training

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Not a bad company to work for

Not a bad place to work for depending on what. You do for the company. I’ve heard many bad and good stories but my experience has been a 3.5-4 at times

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Not enough pay

Currently I'm in a new account and the Country Lead is most supportive

It all boils down to different management styles and the quality of the person. Trust in your team's work ethics is most crucial. A fully supportive leader is most beneficial that holds the whole team together.

Pros

Free reign of work management

Cons

Not so much as fully supportive upper management

Slower paced work environment, coworkers all excellent to work with and willing to teach.

overall a good place to work. Upper management was totally disorganized due to just recently taking over the property. Job duties not clearly defined.Immediate supervisor was one of the best I’ve ever had.

Pros

Immediate supervisor was one of the best I’ve ever had.

Cons

A lot of walking, Specific job duties sometimes unclear.

Totaly Client Dominated Company, No space for a person if u do not have good links in higher management

Stressful,HR totally depend blindfold on your reporting manger & client. Company is only good for there own payroll employees (sitting at there office) & worst for client based employees spicily if u do not have links before joining (with higher management or client)Pay...depends on clients budgetno personal life, work & work, if u have good luck along with buttering abilities u will successfulOver all totally client dominated company. no one listens the concerns of juniors (JR manager, Officer, executives)

Pros

If Client is Good Then everything is great for you

Cons

Not good management, moreover the promotion is zero for non engineering dept

Demandante, pero con reconocimiento por esfuerzo y trabajo en equipo.

El trabajo es demandante, las expectativas son altas, existe un horario de trabajo pero es flexible en función de los pendientes y la responsabilidad personal; diariamente se trata con personal de los diferentes departamentos con los que se debe coordinar la revisión de proyectos, requerimientos, especificaciones, condiciones de trabajo, programa de ejecución, horarios, autorizaciones y permisos de trabajo; es común y necesario efectuar reuniones diarias de trabajo con los departamentos involucrados y proveedores para establecer metas y condiciones. En resumen, es un trabajo extraordinario en el cual tuve la oportunidad de aportar y sobre todo, de aprender, lo cual agradezco infinitamente.

Pros

Aprendizaje, crecimiento, relaciones laborales y personales con gente extraordinaria.

Cons

Dificultades de acceso por ubicación del centro de trabajo, complicaciones por las ocasionales manifestaciones sociales que por la misma ubicación, complican el acceso y salida.

Management dosnt have a clue

I been here over 4 months and this place is a joke. My superviser don't even know how to paint. You don't have to know anything or bring any valu to the company to get a job. As long as you show up and breath then you are quailified. The employees who actually know what to do and get work done are stuck picking up the slack for everyone else including doing management stuf for your superviser. You will apsolutely hate coming to work.

Pros

Lunch and Going home

Cons

Everything else

Best company to work. Friendly atmosphere

Best place to work. Management are very supportive. Co-employees will supports in every matter. In some sectors completely work life depends on clients but majority of clients are professional.

Cons

Salaries are not fare

Great opportunities but not for the weary

Great opportunity to work for an amazing company. They tend to understate the demands of the job, which will be most impacted by the client you are assigned to. For me, I think it was the right opportunity in the wrong year (2020). Physically, I can’t handle the long hours and stress. Perhaps if I were in a different place in life/career or on a different account, this would’ve worked out differently.

Pros

Amazing benefits

Cons

Long hours, ambiguity, pandemic impacts

Getting "woke"

Other than the over abundance of middle management (like most large companies) and "wokeness" I cant say anything really bad. Only that JLL cares more about the contract than thier contractors (wrench turners).

Pros

Internal promotion possibilities

Cons

Upside down pyramid management style

Jobs at JLL

See more jobs

Terrible management

This is a real-estate company. It is obvious that management here is pretty much clueless about what we are doing. It’s not a good place and seems to be getting worse daily. Would not recommend working here

Pros

Pto

Training, Resources, Support Missing

Poor support, almost no training, little trust, high turnover, but this was in my group, so it may not apply company wide. Talk to employees before you accept an offer.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Lack of training, resources and support.

Good People

Good people with a number of great ideas. Wish upper management would see that and not drive top talent away over silly things or failure to act. We shall see.

Work life balance

Very supportive management and great work life balance. Client is super supportive and very easy to work with. You feel like one big team working on the common goal.

Pros

Supportive management Benefits

Cons

Health care pricey

I worked with a good group of people and work was relatively easy going.

There is a large gap between the management team and the maintenance team. Communication between the two was nearly non existent. Overall this was not a bad job, but after four years of being no more than a number, it was time to leave.

Pros

No micro managing to speak of. Free to do your job without unnecessary scrutiny.

Cons

Too many managers without Maintenance backgrounds

Toxic toxic toxic...

All depends on your team but the culture of my brokerage team could not have been more toxic. If you like your team and your team likes you, it may be a good spot for you. Managing director could not have been more contradictory with his messaging. Also, if you are early in your career, expect to make no money and move up really slow.

Pros

Inbound deals

Cons

Culture, team, inability to be yourself, long hours especially in the winter (12 hour days), work weekends.

Poor management

Struggled with mental health and family issues and the company didn’t care. Manager put me in a PiP and I lost my job. Would not recommend working for them.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, poor management, stressful and uncaring

military/haphazzard

Hardest part is JLL did not understand my position. assumed they knew more than I. Did mot have the back up that was needed. Had more meetings that interfered with the functioning of plants.

empresa muito boa com muitos desafios

Vivi em um ambiente dinamico e intenso com muitos desafios e notivos para melhorar cada vez mais nos processos e condutas junto ao cliente! Trabalhando com equipes motivadas e com um diretor muito online em atendo para todos os supertes necessarios durante meu periodo de carreira nos projetos!

Pros

plano de carreira

Cons

local bem desafiador com poucos recursos

Fantastic

Fine but few people will be there to underestimate and support their region and much more. Company is excellent no issues. As per my knowledge workers should be familiar with their managers otherwise you ll be in trouble.

I started about 3 years ago and have watched this company grow. This is a great place to have advancements in. Co workers are friendly job makes you feel accomplished.

Pros

Great Pay

Cons

Overnights

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JLL with

• JLL
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?