JLL logo
JLL

JLL Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Found 99 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,867 reviews

Top in real estate

Pay is above average for recent college graduates, and the experience is definitely great for resume building and learning purposes. Flexible work hours are a perk, but there was no remote work prior to COVID-19. Benefits aren't great, but the position definitely makes up for it.

Very good company. Best place to work, I like to work in this company. I have completed 4 and half years in JLL, awaiting for a call from JLL HR.. Please let me know if have internal movements.

It was wonderful experience this is tje first place and the last tome to enjoy work life balance

I was pleasured to work here, it was very good work place too much organized place never felt that I'm working, enhancing knowledge every day, incomparable place but my immature dicision to change organization

Thanks

Thanks good company who want to learn more and develop their skills , client satisfaction ect, good to be part of the organisation , Good for experienced people's

Very stressful

It is a difficult place to work with CM team, there is no proper process that a team follows. I would not blame the company but the person who is heading CM team. He is a bad leader and his leaders are equally bad to understand his uselessness. Any perosn who is ambitious cannot work in CM team, have to be non technical and follow that unethical leader and nod their head for everything. terwise

Pros

brand name

Cons

unethiclal leadership

JLL has good client base

JLL as an organization is really good and have good client base. Only thing is growth opportunities with in the organization is little limited. Since most of them work in client locations we are very closer to clients and have to follow the process and procedures as per clients.

Salary Not saficient to our monthly life

Good company to everyone, this company is helpful unemployed.job seekers and IT company and helpful to 1000s of peoples.workplace is good for trainers and communication skill development.

Productive and Fun working place

The work culture at JLL is very good. I have got to learn a lot at JLL. The Management is very supportive. I have brought in lot of value adds to the organisation which was well received and appreciated.

great place to work

JLL is such a nice company to work A1 MNC there is a work and life balance, Ethical company, 100% job security trust me super. Such a cool place working atmosphere is awesome No other company can be compared JLL is a class

Good place to work and learn. the learning curve is really good

It is a good place to work, the up line and the down line both are good team to work and there are lot of leaning scope at this company. I would strongly recommend the workplace.

Jobs at JLL

in Bengaluru, Karnataka
See more jobs

Great workplace for learning and executing

Working with JLL was an good experience, valuable training's and workshops for better performance. Great leadership and HR team in case of any assistance or help required. On time reply for any requirement.

producive and good work place

Productive and good work place some times stress full long internal processes rate of attrition is high good learning opportunities are provided career growth is assured.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

Good working environment

Best place to work, collaborative people and well structured training for all levels of people. Hardest part in JLL is the stringent timeline for deliverable. This make us happy for completing the work on time.

Stressful but work culture is good

I cant reveal all details about the company. But the office facilities are good, job is stressful and pay is less when compared to the work allocation

Awesome place to work. Lot of Learnings

Awesome place to work. Lot of Learning's. Very Fast paced. Employee's are treated so well. Team Lunch & Offsite trip's are so nice and happens regularly. Cant think anything wrong about the Organization.

Good Work Place

Well Established company with reputed fame and market value. Work Environment is quite good and competitive with excellence team work and professional ethic

Quality and seriousness

Management is not serious in dealing with employees Relaxed and leaving to client to decide no job security in company Senior Facility Manager at Cognizant facility at Bagmane tech park Bangalore India. What I got experience is client side any not happy with you and complaint they don't study the case. Just take action. Try changing location and facility if employee is qualified

Good company to Work, but the compensation provided is not equally calculated

Good company to Work, but the compensation provided is not equally calculated, other than goo work culture and i had a great growth in terms of my career development.

Definitely NOT recommended

Definitely NOT recommended for those who want to advance in their career. There are zero opportunities if you are on a client location. They hide things before offering employment offer and are not at all helpful when in need.

Rajesab

I want job because I'm in very problem But I need job very urgent and I was struggling for every day in Bangalore but I was coming from very poor family

Top management don't have clarity

All top management will work with half information, no clarity to mobilization on site works and site team, without base knowledge they will start the site , after some days, when client give clarity about site employee count then they kill employee job, before starting the mobilization or kick off meeting, they don't check with client on site employees team requirement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JLL with