JLL logo
JLL

JLL Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,866 reviews

Work with Fun

We enjoy work with personal life balance. Management is supportive. Good environment to work. we stretch as per the business requirement. Every Friday is a fun day.

Excellent

Very good place to enhance you knowledge & skills. Nice work culture, You can get ample of opportunities to enhance your skills by attending training programs

supportive work in HSE filed

I have enjoyed my work every day work. My manager nature in terms work is very supportive. I am handling more than 5 projects. Very good culture and JLL is ethical company.

Pros

No free luch provided by JLL

Cons

short break and health care provided.

Productive Workplace

JLL is Good but my Project EDM Mall , Kaushambhi is not so good Higher management of EDM Mall needs to be more focussed in Terms of Mall image but they are focus only on revenue part

Facility Executive at Jones Lang LaSalle Property Consultants (I) Pvt. Ltd.

No doubt JLL company is best & its my honor to be the part of this company. Presently i am working with this organisation since 11 Sep 2012 on (site Honeywell International (I) Pvt Ltd.) i have learnt a lot of things from this site like how to tackle the issue how to resolve any matter, we are covering there 205000 sq feet area. Honeywell and JLL Management both are cooperative. All my colleagues having positive attitude and always think how to give best for the organisation. Hardest part of my job is to satisfy all three building clients simultaneously. The most enjoyable part in my job:- everyday we learnt something new.

productive

When I got my last appraisal letter I have learned a lot Good management lack of team work To generate my own business Good work environment

knowledgeable and fun Place

Working with Jones Lang Lasalle was really good experience and it was a knowledgeable place. I learn a lot in this institution as it was just different from my old job. Dealing with different kind of work and job every day makes man much adult. I have learnt about addition thing as managing the DG sets, AC Palnt, STP plant, Electric Panels and managing these all. I got a good working team with me. Initially it was just different jobs and meeting the acceptations of public was a little hardest and later on I really enjoyed my job.

Pros

freedom of work and thoughts

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JLL with