JLL logo
JLL

JLL Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Found 29 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,868 reviews

Good company with excellent ethics and work culture . The Leave management is good . Overall company is recommended for freshers and young engineers and architects

Cons

Long Hours

Workplace Culture

Overall Rating of the Company 5 being the Best and Highest. Best Learning,Employee Centric and Best Growth Oppurtunities and Ethical behaviour and Policies.

Good company I worked in till now

Good company International standards Good experience working with such a reputed organisation and I have do interest in working with it in the coming future

Better place to work

Amazing place to work. JLL won award Better place to work multiple times. amazing management team in India and Globally. Great learnings in my tenure

The best place to freshers to learn and develop there skills in ethics

The best place to improve yours skills in your job profiles, good team work best place to develop your profile. Good team member with better understanding of functional and technical aspects, excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.

I learn new things in my profession

I learned,how to collabrate with team mates and technicians.How to handle work without stress.And how to assignied works for various works and how solved handle typical sistuations.

Best place to work

It is a good place to learn work and management skills, management is also very challenging and responsive, working environment is in a balanced manner.

Good place to growth yourself

1.Good place to work 2.Joined in Facility Management in Dec-2017 3. Learned new things in this field 4. They will conduct CIWG (Continuous Improvement Work Group)

Fun at work

We use to celebrate all national holidays and cultural events at JLL. Good place to work and start your career. I will recommend others also to apply for jobs in JLL

While am working with JLL got to know many things and developed my skills and enhanced my knowledge.

I learned managerial skills while working with JLL. Workplace culture is positive. Man management and manpower retention is the hardest part I guess. Problem solving.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Jobs at JLL

in Hyderabad, Telangana
See more jobs

It's a very good company in providing good executives to MNCS'

It is a good company and it's being improved company in this propations and I have never seen such as this company in my life though I proud of my job.

Fun working with JLL

Wonderful work place and awesome work culture. A complete corporate structure made us perform with out failures. Client's are also global leaders and it is always proud feeling to work with.

Pros

Team, Benefits, Work culture

Cons

Na

Good work culture

Working with the industery top organization . Jll work culture is one of the best . Learnd a lot at the time of crises the corporate team is always with you .

Productive and fun workplace

Ideal work life balance, great work culture and peers. Immense opportunity to expand exposure, learn and network as well as grow within the firm. Great workplaces and the leading name in the industry.

not good

Project scheduling and monitoring the Schedule; providing periodic progress reports. •Defining the scope of work (Preperation of Master Drawing List for all the disciplines) and fixing the target dates as per the project timelines. •Build-ability review of the designs produced by the design teams and providing timely feedback for implementation in drawings prior to issuance for construction to site. •Co-ordination with the Design & Construction teams

Always a good work Place

The engineers and managers are very friendly and they always supported me during my starting days in the company. The thing mostly I liked in the company is time management.

Good Exposure of Residential Real Estate

Collaborate with Developers in order to promote existing and upcoming Residential projects for Investors and End users. keeping focus on Pre-launch and Luxury projects.Sourcing and keeping track of Residential inventory in the market.Client sourcing for Focused projects through BTL and ATL Activities. Establish and maintain relationship with clients and assisting them in identifying, responding and providing appropriate solutions for the Residential properties. Recommend property solutions as per requirements of buyer

Pros

Good Top management

Up keeping of facilities.

Take care of employee satisfaction Up keeping of facilities. Vendor management. invoicing management. horticulture. cafe management. Hk management.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

9 hr a day

Policies and Ethics oriented environment

Last week of month usually gets busy for bills and accounts closure. Learned: the culture of corporate environment, attended training sessions every quarter to improve the work performance. Management was very friendly and helpful in all the circumstances and gives oppurtunity to grow. The hardest part of the job was reliability on human maintained accounts. The team and management was nice and supportive.

Pros

Quaterly Cost improvement seminars

Good Company to work

I have learned so much while working with this company. I have earned multiple certificates and award as well. Its good company where management use to take care of multiple cultural activities and fun activities at client locations.

New to the site

I am from aviation back ground and i have an total experience of 10 years in aviation and six months of experience in felicities .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JLL with