JLL logo
JLL

JLL Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Found 47 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,869 reviews

Stressful job

Not an MNC type company for on site resources.No proper time duration long working hours.No washrooms available for female employees on site.No transportation reimbursement.Far site locations

Pros

Field exposure

Cons

Long Hours, No travelling allowance

No Job security

No Job Guarantee,Too much managing committees interference.No support from Property manager.No overtime,No bonus, Too much unnecessary pressure.No management support.

Pros

Na

Cons

Mis communication from seniors and blaming junior staff for the work.

Good for short term

JLL management is solely depends on clients for JDs. And not taking any responsibilities of your decisions with clients. Take every decision with consulting of ur seniors.

politics

high level politics , no support from managements , just stresss , no support , humilate the staff and ask them to resign , u are not paid when u are on bench

JLL is very good company

I just missing JLL. It's very good company to work. Management also good for customer relationship executive. But salary package as offered you have to fight for getting the same.

I fell great to work in JLL

Aim to be associated with a progressive organization that has scope to utilize my knowledge, skill and involve as a part of the team that dynamically work towards the growth of the organization so as I could prove myself

Interview

I am working with jll from the last two years.overall experience is good.I learn about the corporates working style. HR, colleagues &Managers are all supportive.

Good benefits, infrastructure is good

good environment Good culture Good benefits from company Huge infrastructure Relax and chilled office work pressure is lot time varies for our lunch

Ok

Jll is a good company to work in India. I like this company very much as they have given me an opportunity to work for them. My experience with this company has been good

Perfect place to learn and grow with system and processes

A great place to learn and grow. They help you grow as person and as a professional supporting & training you with the best practices of trade (system and processes) to succeed. I have strengthen my competencies working at JLL managing various assignments and my time spent as a GM associated with all the teams have been such a valuable part of my career journey. I carry the things I’ve learned here with me to my next adventure, and I’ll always look back on this experience with a lot of fondness. Great place to work with perfect culture and work balance

Jobs at JLL

in Mumbai, Maharashtra
See more jobs

Best place to work

Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated or JLL is an American professional services (Multi National Company). Excellent place to work, supportive, cooperative, team work, Training and programs Enjoy and love to work with JLL experts.

Productive & Motivational

I have learned from JLL how to coordinate with contractors, Time management,ethics & manner. also i have learned to manage time, technically sounded.

Great place to learn and grow

Demanding culture. Lots of opportunities to learn. Full of politics. Great with pay. Will love to be part of the team again. Leadership is how leadership should be.

Good to Work with JLL

JLL was very good organization that i have seen in facility management industry I have never seen typical day in JLL Management in JLL was very good Workplace culture was alos good

Good

Cons

More Education

Good opportunity to learn new things

A very well known and oldest company in Real estate and leading with facility Management since 2015. I believe everyone working with JLL is proud to he a part of it.

Pros

Working with experts

Cons

Long Hours, Less salary

I proude to work with JLL

I learn lot of things in JLL, job invironment is great, friendly, its best company i work ever in this 10 yrs, jll makes me more confident to work in any condition and with any team

Good Culture in JLL

I worked in JLL almost 2 years, during this tenure it was noticed that JLL is a good company, we were getting all employees benefits in JLL as per the JLL policy.

Productive and fun work place

Day use to comprise of meetings for new modifications and closer status of previous MOM. I learned many technical aspects plus administration. Management was supportive where ever required. Work culture is absolute professional.

Great Place to work

Its a good place with amazing talent. Great work culture and good work life balance. Its got an array of opportunities and also encourages people to move internally and explore growth.

Pros

Work culture

Cons

Slow progress

Excellent workplace

Maintain etiquette and standard of business conducts strictly, talent and hard work recognize by company and growth given accordingly to individual. Learned management skills and learn to do job efficiently.

Aggressive firm with focus on numbers more than talent (people). But good platform to learn and earn.

One of the fastest growing IPC and one of the oldest one. Focuses on numbers (target) and not on people. Work life balance, Bonus on time and holiday on official holidays is big question!!! Really ethical and smart people work here, one of the best platform for talent grooming (good place for graduate trainee and management trainee) Well known - International brand, but rare opportunity to change the country or department.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No proper holiday, No bonus (on time!!)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JLL with