JLL logo
JLL

JLL Employee Reviews for Engineer

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,866 reviews

Productive and Fun workplace

JLL is a big brand in the Facility Management industry. Its rate is a very high and its work culture are very well. Client are always happy with JLL service and gave high rate for services. Employee always satisfied with management and work culture of JLL.

Good experience with company

Good experience with all my seniors and juniors staff . My technical skills profile is very good . Jones Lang LaSalle meghraj company is very good company in facilities .

I fell great to work in JLL

Aim to be associated with a progressive organization that has scope to utilize my knowledge, skill and involve as a part of the team that dynamically work towards the growth of the organization so as I could prove myself

Supportive work culture

It feels Nice to work in JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle) . Salary paid time to time before the month ending. Supportive culture, Trainings of improvement etc .

good management is required

i have learnt few things like how to manage the environment of the workplace .There i was working on Accenture's site and i have learnt how to manage things at Accenture's workplace.

Facility Management

Managing facility operations as per daily schedule, up-keeping the process, managing contractors & vendors. Implementing innovations in work. Team work culture. Convincing to the quality of work is the hardest part of job.

Productive and fun work place

Day use to comprise of meetings for new modifications and closer status of previous MOM. I learned many technical aspects plus administration. Management was supportive where ever required. Work culture is absolute professional.

have been working at Make Positive full-time (More than two year)

- Great Work culture - Good Work Life balance - Everything flows from top whether bad or good. The CEO is highly Motivated which brings lot of positive energy in the team. - Best of talented colleagues - Flexible working hours - Work and Fun go hand in hand - No pressure for Bill-ability. So complete focus is on your work. - Just an awesome place and an excellent step in my career to …

Pros

flexible work hours

Cons

There aren't any I can think of !

Protective work place

Really good to work with JLL but between the top management peoples? Here save and secured to work for the employees easy understanding with employees

Enjoying the working atmosphere at shopping mall.

First my facility management experience in a Shoping Mall with Multiplex.I learned lot about centrally chiller system,CCTV system,fire alarm system,Plumbing system,Water treatment system.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Long hour

Jobs at JLL

Engineer positions
See more jobs

Good Work Place & Lot of things to learn

Good management,Good co-workers.I have Learned technical things.

Better Workplace

• Presently working at Accenture Service Pvt Ltd, Powai, since Jan. 2013. Job Description in Details: Working at Accenture Service Pvt Ltd, Data center & Facility Operations, Powai, Mumbai. Payroll On: JLL. Dept: Maintenance & Engineering Designation: Duty Engineer (Executive)

Administrative & Facility Management

A day starts with site handling and undertaking of resposibilities and monitoring of the infrastructure and smooth working environment over the entire day at work. I learned to communication skills and professional work with the clients. Co-workers are the major role at work for their co-operation as a team work in every aspect. The hardest part of the job is coming to the work in shifts as the roasters keep on changing every week. The enjoyable part of the job is completion of challenging task on time.

Pros

Get together meetings/ Trainings

Cons

Roaster/ shifts

enjoyable

9 hours workmainly managementnot goodenjoyable or learnable part of this job to know maintenance of utility equipment

Maintenance

All type of electrical parts.Dg .Lift.Escalator.Fire fighting system,cctv

Pros

free accomodation

Cons

8hr

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JLL with