JLL logo
JLL

JLL Employee Reviews for Executive

Found 69 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,866 reviews

Good workplace

Good environment Little stress Learned to face challanges Team is good Learned porocurment Learned leadership Team work Learned to work with team in difficulties

Very good company. Best place to work, I like to work in this company. I have completed 4 and half years in JLL, awaiting for a call from JLL HR.. Please let me know if have internal movements.

Great Experience

Its a great place for any professional.to work in. You have many opportunities for growth in your respective fields. JLL helps you to find the best locations to work.

Workplace Culture

Overall Rating of the Company 5 being the Best and Highest. Best Learning,Employee Centric and Best Growth Oppurtunities and Ethical behaviour and Policies.

Ifm

Good management. Learned document process very good Learned client interaction very well Need more involvement with the team from management Work culture is good.

Most Ethical Work Place

Jll is one of best place to work in facility industry. The most ethical work place ever here. You will Learn here, Gain Here, Live Here But Nothing To Loose Here.

Good Work place and Knowledge

Working with JLL feels good and better learning platform for one who want to grow their carrier with JLL and JLL helps us to develop our skills and carrier in this Industry

Nothing much

Nothing much about work culture n job security is very less. But a part from salary it was done on perfect time but u will not get apprisel in time so thata the main problem.

Very supportive seniors and managers.A very professional HR team.And overall fantastic company to work with.

A very fun loving orientation programme where complete rules and ethics, goals etc. are explained.I learned to be more confident and try to reach higher goals and recognise our own hidden potential.

productive but no work satisfection

productive but no scope of experiment my own opinion.totally depend upon boss opinion.There is no time schedule as well as holiday schedule.There is no productive opinion from boss.

Jobs at JLL

Executive positions
See more jobs

Nice work culture

It purely depends on which client site you are , accordingly you will have benefits. Overall its good company to work for.Fixed working hours,no overtime allowed.Good in terms of medical insurance and leaves

Completed contract client site

Jll and c&w both lead companies of facility and maintenance. Both company provide annually baneficial bonus and appreciate. Annually increased salary appraisal bases.

Pros

Cons

Average

Good nice

I had good experience In my life for this kind of review because of your questions I like one of company now I am working in Wipro i am handling your accounts

Productive & Motivational

I have learned from JLL how to coordinate with contractors, Time management,ethics & manner. also i have learned to manage time, technically sounded.

Very good and professional company. Great work culture as well as job security is there. Long term employees are more and more. Great place to work and company hold it's position regularly on top globally in the field of real estate Consultant and facility management.

Pros

Good clients and facility

Cons

Salary growth is little slow but Security of the job is there

Good experience

Good company to start your career in facilities management sector and culture is very nice and help full team with well experience top management team for supporting and leading to you for next level

very good place

very effective work place , very good company, Job security is more very good. it is very learning and competitive society for work in JLL. I am Happy with work culture of JLL.

Jll

Awesome company with good working culture, good leave benefits and compensation leaves learnt more knowledge and good team support well mannered management

Good

One of the best IFM company, I had seen my growth in the company, learning each areas of work, which made me expertise. would be happy to work with them again, if I get the opportunity.

Fun working with JLL

Wonderful work place and awesome work culture. A complete corporate structure made us perform with out failures. Client's are also global leaders and it is always proud feeling to work with.

Pros

Team, Benefits, Work culture

Cons

Na

it was nice to work with jll

jll is a good company to work. Friendly environment and supportive people. I have learnt a lot from this company. As this is my first company my experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JLL with