JLL logo
JLL

JLL Employee Reviews for Facilities Manager

Found 33 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,866 reviews

In Facility Management much depends on the client.

In Facility Management much depends on the client you are working with. Though unnecessary documents is too much which can be reduce to good level. Luckily my client and JLL colleagues were good. Increment is less. One good thing is management advocates training and re-training methodology. Which in my experience I haven't seen much other that JLL.

Pros

Work culture, ease of work, trainings, engagement activities

Cons

Less salary, too much un-necessary documentation

A great organisation to work with.

JLL is a pioneer organisation in Property Management. They are the domain expert in the field of Facility Management. A great organization to work with.

Pros

Very good organisation to work with.

Cons

When you are taking accountability, yiu might need to stretch a little.

Quality and seriousness

Management is not serious in dealing with employees Relaxed and leaving to client to decide no job security in company Senior Facility Manager at Cognizant facility at Bagmane tech park Bangalore India. What I got experience is client side any not happy with you and complaint they don't study the case. Just take action. Try changing location and facility if employee is qualified

Great MNC to work with and learn new things

Though its a fast pace work but fun-filled and always get help from your peers. Great place to advance your career, learn new things. Truly an awesome experience overall.

Working experience in JLL facilities

Managers play some politics they will not trust FM they Cal other team also. Salary benefits not ok. They didn't give any leaves. Job security is not there they can force you to resign without any reason.

Productive and fun workplace

Good management policy and workplace culture is fine. Various scopes for skill development for self knowledge and consistent approach to grow day by day.

Platform for learing and develeoping new skills

Good place to work at a management level. Helps in developing your skills sets . Good supportive management. Follows Good standard ethics at work place. As a whole good company to work .

Pros

Follows Good standard ethics at work place.

Cons

Does not support on work life balance and hard to survive post client contract ends.

Good work culture

Working with the industery top organization . Jll work culture is one of the best . Learnd a lot at the time of crises the corporate team is always with you .

Good Place to work, will gain adequate knowledge on job.

I have learned about facility management after joining JLL, such a good place to work, will get good guidance were ever we struck. well processes maintained in all department.

Pros

Training development is good

utility and soft services

Every day is a learning day for one who prepared to learn. As service provider every day is challenging and thrilling, we cannot anticipate where the problem may arise from, but should be prepared to face the issues. presence of mind is very important. as you deal with lot of people and serve different kind of people its no easy to satisfy all. so need to be very smart to be received by all. As for as technical concerned 100% perfection is must. Always has to be proactive than reactive, otherwise it may directly affect the production. managing set of people is leadership, when you can manage people, work and time properly your work is done. The hardest part of the job is to take responsibilities when it is not yours and the most enjoyable part of the job is when you finish that successfully and make the client happy.

Pros

food & Transport

Cons

long travel

Jobs at JLL

Facilities Manager positions
See more jobs

Productive and Ideal Work place

JLL is good and very challenging work place. There are lots of things to learn. Each day is a new day to learn. Lots of Challenges and hurdles in daily work profile but I enjoyed a lot. JLL have very good clients and IBM is one of them where I worked. Management is supportive. Work culture is good.

Excellent workplace

Maintain etiquette and standard of business conducts strictly, talent and hard work recognize by company and growth given accordingly to individual. Learned management skills and learn to do job efficiently.

Good place to learn and grow

Very good in providing job security and provides apportunity to grow. Jul management is supportive and provides guidance in operational management. Jul provides all kind of training and skill development programmes.

Pros

Bonus

Good work space

I have worked in JLL past 2 years back,its useful for my carrier.Good work space and I have learned good communication skills from this organization. Good management team for support us. we use to work in client place its enjoyable.

Exhaustive

you get assigned to site, account or client. Your performance thereafter gets analysed by client, all benefits enumerates etc gets through client approval.

Pros

good work place

Cons

gets whacked out to any place

Good organisation

One of the most leading company world wide, well structured and process oriented for completely client eccentricity. The superiors are very friendly and supportive

Pros

Leadership over global

Cons

management congestion

JLL Sites, are are very productive and a place to work with loadsof fun and sports activity organised by the Client and Employs

I enjoy while i am at work as we have our daily devotions on to do,to be done and whats next with cordial support of my co workers and team work i resolve every impossible task which is the most identical theme of my job at the end of day gives complete satisfaction way home.

Pros

Adhoc service we provide our staff free lunch like the world famous food "Biryani".

Cons

Short breaks, over lapping time we allow staff play sports or coordinate with employs in their sports.

Bomb Threat

Bomb Threat at Ericsson Noida, Right information at right place. Manage with confidence. Have supported. Evacuation of building without Employee injury. Work with confidence

My review on JLL

Working in client site is a different experience. the management team was fully supportive. Good opportunity to work with many IT companies.

Pros

Excellence FM service culture

Cons

The role will be in client location and changes frequently

Workplace Awesome

I have scholarly so many new things via colleagues and client. The fun place to work. I was always chock-full with the work freight which was the happiest ingredient. It was exigent and stirring job.

Productive and Fun Working place

• Successful assignment at Aegis Ltd (Previously known as AOL online (I) Pvt Ltd). • Recognized as key performer and was been offered to permanent employment with Aegis Ltd

Pros

Real Go getter

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JLL with