JLL logo
JLL

JLL Employee Reviews for Front Desk Manager

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,866 reviews

job role is good but not the management

it was my first job but im not completely satisfied or happy with my job. the management is not so supportive and they dont even respond we are in need or facing any trouble regarding our work.

Average

The company is good. Some of the HR policies are also beneficial. But some where they need to improve their culture of meeting the other site employees rather than meeting only the site managers.

Pros

Very good work environment

Good place to work Communicating with employee's management is very supportive we have worked like a family in a team I can say there is no hardest part in my working period we used to enjoy even while working in shifts.

It is a good company and also you can learn more things individually. Managers and Hr are helpful as understand the needs of the employees. They held discussions and also classes to employees to gain better knowledge about the company

Overall its a nice organisationt work in

JLL is basically has a great environment to work in where at every step there is a learning. I have learnt many new things &formats about facility management & handling front desk.

productive, fun workplace, supportive organisation

JLL is a company which support the growth of their employees as well as JLL is a big name in the Real estate industry they provide to their clients the best of both worlds. i am learning many things. my co-workers are supportive and work as a team. the most enjoyable part of my job is working with my team mates and getting all the things done as a whole and when you get the appreciation for that its just feels great. overall its a great experience going on here at this lovely workplace.

Cons

general hours

productive

challenging work but no family life no time limit but good in work style.

Pros

free trip

Cons

all government leave

Jobs at JLL