JLL logo
JLL

JLL Employee Reviews for Senior Executive Coordinator

Found 22 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,869 reviews

Stressful but work culture is good

I cant reveal all details about the company. But the office facilities are good, job is stressful and pay is less when compared to the work allocation

Very competitive in nature and judge fairly

I have been in this company for almost 4 years and have been given opportunity to upgrade myself in my career which is very much commendable. I have also got lot of support from the operations and back end team they give lot of preference in gender equality

Great workplace for learning and executing

Working with JLL was an good experience, valuable training's and workshops for better performance. Great leadership and HR team in case of any assistance or help required. On time reply for any requirement.

Great organization to work with.

Great organization to work with. Competitive and friendly environment. Good for fresher employee as well. Should work on company policies which can be better as compared to current one.

Good

good place to work, lot of learning opportunities, work life balance, new opportunities and growth possibilities, overall a nice place to work and develop

Short Summary

• Proficiency at grasping new concepts quickly and utilising it in a productive manner. • An effective communicator with good interpersonal & relationship building skills. • Well versed with financial control, reconciliation in an account payable & receivable.

A excellent place to put you capabilities into practice Great environment to excel as a individual.Overall i had a wonderful career and well sportive team.

Every Quarter we will be having fun in the Co prate office and other locations

Very Nice to work IN JLL because it is one of best Company in the Present market were lot of training and care taken towards employees..they are very sound in soft service and technical they are not ready to go way contract just like that. they sound trainer in their respective vertical. they respects for the work.

Pros

paid

I proude to work with JLL

I learn lot of things in JLL, job invironment is great, friendly, its best company i work ever in this 10 yrs, jll makes me more confident to work in any condition and with any team

Work-Life Balance

Amazing work culture and amazing company to work with. I enjoyed working with people. they all are helpful and eager to help. Great management to work with.

property selling done through fixing up cold calls

management has a great humanity , learned how to plan my day through calls & fixing appointment's people are always helpful & easy to access all time. there is no much difficulty in the job.

Pros

Nothing like that

Cons

only 8 hours of work

Up keeping of facilities.

Take care of employee satisfaction Up keeping of facilities. Vendor management. invoicing management. horticulture. cafe management. Hk management.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

9 hr a day

growth in career

The work environment is only friendly with customers. Management is hostile, unsupportive and unprofessional enjoy a friendly work environment, very good to work

Nice place to work

I would say if one gets an opportunity to work with JLL then don't give second thought. JLL embarks a significant role in international property consultants for residential and commercial properties and for corporate too.

Pros

Off side

New to the site

I am from aviation back ground and i have an total experience of 10 years in aviation and six months of experience in felicities .

working in JLL in great and awesome

Working in JLL gained me lot of managerial experience , preparing of documents pertaining to MIS , Billing Acurals , . Resolving operational issues on daily basis My workers are supportive and i do encourage them and make them to learn what i have thought - its about team building Escalation from client end is very hard to handle .

Cons

Productive and efficient work force

We were a team of 10 members which was further divided into three teams. I used to deal with consultation and sales & marketing. The hardest part of the job to make sure the customers trusts you even if he / she does not buy the product. The most interesting part of the job was to meet a new identity each day and experience different things,. This helped me developed a different perspective on things.

Interior fitout works

basically into interior fitout works cordinating with all vendors for site management and progress highly qualified and cooprative co workers

* Good working environment *Good Management * well support -co-workers

Client based Company

Since we are working for clients, we don't have much interaction with direct JLL Team. Based on some incidents & happenings the same is been reviewed.

Pros

Client is providing free cab

Cons

long working hours, Shift based..

productive

When I got my last appraisal letter I have learned a lot Good management lack of team work To generate my own business Good work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JLL with