JLL

JLL Employee Reviews

Found 452 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,889 reviews

Good Atmosphere.. Good Environment

Really good environment but basic office equipments are not available while working, lack of support from the supervisors, Lack of Guidance, Lack of sufficient training

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Totaly Client Dominated Company, No space for a person if u do not have good links in higher management

Stressful,HR totally depend blindfold on your reporting manger & client. Company is only good for there own payroll employees (sitting at there office) & worst for client based employees spicily if u do not have links before joining (with higher management or client)Pay...depends on clients budgetno personal life, work & work, if u have good luck along with buttering abilities u will successfulOver all totally client dominated company. no one listens the concerns of juniors (JR manager, Officer, executives)

Pros

If Client is Good Then everything is great for you

Cons

Not good management, moreover the promotion is zero for non engineering dept

Best company to work. Friendly atmosphere

Best place to work. Management are very supportive. Co-employees will supports in every matter. In some sectors completely work life depends on clients but majority of clients are professional.

Cons

Salaries are not fare

Fantastic

Fine but few people will be there to underestimate and support their region and much more. Company is excellent no issues. As per my knowledge workers should be familiar with their managers otherwise you ll be in trouble.

No Job security

No Job Guarantee,Too much managing committees interference.No support from Property manager.No overtime,No bonus, Too much unnecessary pressure.No management support.

Pros

Na

Cons

Mis communication from seniors and blaming junior staff for the work.

Very good company. Best place to work, I like to work in this company. I have completed 4 and half years in JLL, awaiting for a call from JLL HR.. Please let me know if have internal movements.

Very gud company

Jll is very good company, and jll is best apportunity for my career and I want to be always work with jll, it's my dream. Jll all management staff owersome

A great organisation to work with.

JLL is a pioneer organisation in Property Management. They are the domain expert in the field of Facility Management. A great organization to work with.

Pros

Very good organisation to work with.

Cons

When you are taking accountability, yiu might need to stretch a little.

Excellent

Very good place to enhance you knowledge & skills. Nice work culture, You can get ample of opportunities to enhance your skills by attending training programs

Good for short term

JLL management is solely depends on clients for JDs. And not taking any responsibilities of your decisions with clients. Take every decision with consulting of ur seniors.

Jobs at JLL

See more jobs

It was wonderful experience this is tje first place and the last tome to enjoy work life balance

I was pleasured to work here, it was very good work place too much organized place never felt that I'm working, enhancing knowledge every day, incomparable place but my immature dicision to change organization

Productive and Fun workplace

JLL is a big brand in the Facility Management industry. Its rate is a very high and its work culture are very well. Client are always happy with JLL service and gave high rate for services. Employee always satisfied with management and work culture of JLL.

Stressful job

Not an MNC type company for on site resources.No proper time duration long working hours.No washrooms available for female employees on site.No transportation reimbursement.Far site locations

Pros

Field exposure

Cons

Long Hours, No travelling allowance

Thanks

Thanks good company who want to learn more and develop their skills , client satisfaction ect, good to be part of the organisation , Good for experienced people's

Excellent Organisation

JLL is one of best organisation in today's world. People oriented organisation. Lots of scope to improve Process Knowledge. Managers are very calm and always help to take decision.

Pros

People Oriented Organisation

Cons

No comments

Very stressful

It is a difficult place to work with CM team, there is no proper process that a team follows. I would not blame the company but the person who is heading CM team. He is a bad leader and his leaders are equally bad to understand his uselessness. Any perosn who is ambitious cannot work in CM team, have to be non technical and follow that unethical leader and nod their head for everything. terwise

Pros

brand name

Cons

unethiclal leadership

Just fine

If you think office is your life than you can join it as you will not have time for yourself. I personally don't like it as a company to work for.....

I learnt technical skills lot

Most challenging job and I loved that . Good working culture and colluages . I was personally learnt too much technical skills . If you got team head good generous personality, then I'll enjoyable part of life.

Pros

MNC company salary is on time

Cons

Partiality

Productive and Learning Workplace

It is great experience to work in JLL. There are so many conditions during project life cycle when we relax as well as face Lot of stress. The project was a production Industry where we had worked with Japanese Client

Cons

Long Hours

perfect coordination and understanding between mgt & associates

If i will get a chance to join JLL again, i will never stop my self. JLL is not a company, JLL is a assoviation where each individual is feeling like at home. Each individual is highly skilled, profetional and cooperative to understand each other, focused and accepting chalanges to meet targets all the time.

job role is good but not the management

it was my first job but im not completely satisfied or happy with my job. the management is not so supportive and they dont even respond we are in need or facing any trouble regarding our work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JLL with