JLL logo
JLL

JLL Employee Reviews

Found 449 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,866 reviews

Good Atmosphere.. Good Environment

Really good environment but basic office equipments are not available while working, lack of support from the supervisors, Lack of Guidance, Lack of sufficient training

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Good company with excellent ethics and work culture . The Leave management is good . Overall company is recommended for freshers and young engineers and architects

Cons

Long Hours

Estabilidad

Existe estabilidad y oportunidad de crecimiento, sin embargo los beneficios decrecen si perteneces a otra área de negocio que no sea real state.

Pros

SGMM

Cons

Contratación externa para las áreas que no son de Bienes Raíces

Good workplace

Good environment Little stress Learned to face challanges Team is good Learned porocurment Learned leadership Team work Learned to work with team in difficulties

JLL has good client base

JLL as an organization is really good and have good client base. Only thing is growth opportunities with in the organization is little limited. Since most of them work in client locations we are very closer to clients and have to follow the process and procedures as per clients.

The most frastrating company I can ever imagine. Hopeless management. They themselves don't know what should be work plan.

Do not join if you are a continuous learner and want to achieve something. Management is hopeless. They will hire u for finance and will ask to do admin related work just because they have overhired. Pathetic.

Good experience with company

Good experience with all my seniors and juniors staff . My technical skills profile is very good . Jones Lang LaSalle meghraj company is very good company in facilities .

Salary Not saficient to our monthly life

Good company to everyone, this company is helpful unemployed.job seekers and IT company and helpful to 1000s of peoples.workplace is good for trainers and communication skill development.

Good MNC Corporate Culture Learning

Good in terms of streamlined process and protocols Averagely fair management My team is great Good MNC Corporate Culture Learning less of growth/flexibility opportunities in my specific domain

Very competitive in nature and judge fairly

I have been in this company for almost 4 years and have been given opportunity to upgrade myself in my career which is very much commendable. I have also got lot of support from the operations and back end team they give lot of preference in gender equality

Jobs at JLL

See more jobs

Great Experience

Its a great place for any professional.to work in. You have many opportunities for growth in your respective fields. JLL helps you to find the best locations to work.

Productive and Fun working place

The work culture at JLL is very good. I have got to learn a lot at JLL. The Management is very supportive. I have brought in lot of value adds to the organisation which was well received and appreciated.

Workplace Culture

Overall Rating of the Company 5 being the Best and Highest. Best Learning,Employee Centric and Best Growth Oppurtunities and Ethical behaviour and Policies.

great place to work

JLL is such a nice company to work A1 MNC there is a work and life balance, Ethical company, 100% job security trust me super. Such a cool place working atmosphere is awesome No other company can be compared JLL is a class

Good place to work and learn. the learning curve is really good

It is a good place to work, the up line and the down line both are good team to work and there are lot of leaning scope at this company. I would strongly recommend the workplace.

Productive and fun

Good work life balance and learning. Collaborative and engaging work culture. Learning was fast paced and even though there is work pressure, management knows how to spread it across.

Good to work

Is having a good working culture and one can deal directly with the clients,good pay,good management. Readily available solution Competitive environment Growth can be expected here.

Great workplace for learning and executing

Working with JLL was an good experience, valuable training's and workshops for better performance. Great leadership and HR team in case of any assistance or help required. On time reply for any requirement.

producive and good work place

Productive and good work place some times stress full long internal processes rate of attrition is high good learning opportunities are provided career growth is assured.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

I am working in JLL from last 10 years Good experience, Good process, Great work, A very good system and process-based company, The support from leadership is good. They always get involved and makes sure that they adequately empower it's employees year on year. Incentives are attractive.

Good working environment

Best place to work, collaborative people and well structured training for all levels of people. Hardest part in JLL is the stringent timeline for deliverable. This make us happy for completing the work on time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JLL with