JLL logo

JLL Employee Reviews

India449 reviews

Found 449 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,867 reviews

Good Atmosphere.. Good Environment

Really good environment but basic office equipments are not available while working, lack of support from the supervisors, Lack of Guidance, Lack of sufficient training

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Great place to work with good opportunities to work on different projects and technologies. People are friendly and the atmosphere is cool. Will reccomend to others

good management is required

i have learnt few things like how to manage the environment of the workplace .There i was working on Accenture's site and i have learnt how to manage things at Accenture's workplace.

Interview

I am working with jll from the last two years.overall experience is good.I learn about the corporates working style. HR, colleagues &Managers are all supportive.

Good benefits, infrastructure is good

good environment Good culture Good benefits from company Huge infrastructure Relax and chilled office work pressure is lot time varies for our lunch

Great MNC to work with and learn new things

Though its a fast pace work but fun-filled and always get help from your peers. Great place to advance your career, learn new things. Truly an awesome experience overall.

Rajesab

I want job because I'm in very problem But I need job very urgent and I was struggling for every day in Bangalore but I was coming from very poor family

Secure & Safe environment

a secure and safe environment is a typical day at work and learned about job responsibilities along with technical skill and soft skill, motivation, hard work, and Leadership skills, analytical problems resolve and stick management and teamwork with fruitful workplace culture .useless things is the hardest part of the job. Achieve the target and success in amenability to the most enjoyable part of the job.

Top management don't have clarity

All top management will work with half information, no clarity to mobilization on site works and site team, without base knowledge they will start the site , after some days, when client give clarity about site employee count then they kill employee job, before starting the mobilization or kick off meeting, they don't check with client on site employees team requirement.

Company with good benefits

Very good company to work with. Salary is always on time. My experience was at times bad due to abusive manager & hr team which I feel is an exception in my case.

Jobs at JLL

See more jobs

Ifm

Good management. Learned document process very good Learned client interaction very well Need more involvement with the team from management Work culture is good.

Lot of learning's

I had joined JLL in jan'16 as an Property manager and got three increments and two promotion till date. I learned lot thing wrt Energy Management, Complainces & BD strategy manageement

In inside of my schedule in the Mall

My typical day start with a daily round of the property (Mall) and checking previous night report of Technical team and Security team. Sending daily report to my senior management. Interacting with share holders like shopkeepers, company representatives. Planning for the activities in the mall and followup for payment collection. Hardest part of job was payment collection from the shopkeepers against monthly invoices of Rent , electricity and Maintenance Charges. Enjoyable part was the team support including technical, account, marketing as well as senior management which help me to tackle every challenge in my duties.

I learn new things in my profession

I learned,how to collabrate with team mates and technicians.How to handle work without stress.And how to assignied works for various works and how solved handle typical sistuations.

Good enviroment,Team work ,

company is good ,overall my experince ,i am satisfied with my work. pay on time ,review on time ,and employee can share his/her opinion to direct HR.Policies are good rather than other company.

Really challenging work on site . Faceing new activities and maintaining clients satisfaction.

It is great teamwork to solving new problems on the site. Get increased knowledge of solving solutions of facing activities of maintenance . It so agresive Team to ever for support me.

Most Ethical Work Place

Jll is one of best place to work in facility industry. The most ethical work place ever here. You will Learn here, Gain Here, Live Here But Nothing To Loose Here.

Great organization to work with.

Great organization to work with. Competitive and friendly environment. Good for fresher employee as well. Should work on company policies which can be better as compared to current one.

Best place to work

It is a good place to learn work and management skills, management is also very challenging and responsive, working environment is in a balanced manner.

Productive and fun work place

It is a good place to work. Hiring Managers are very cooperative. Technology Data & Information Management and Technology Solutions are the 2 vertical where I was working.

Pros

Superb ambiance, Flexible working hours.

Cons

Null

Very good

Faith full company this company is ethical company , they want to know the employ mind ,they does not leave to employ they try promote upper level , this company is very profesonal during work time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JLL with