JNU

JNU Reviews with Jobs

Not that bad, focus on work.

Learn to protect your self. Be focused. Strict timmings, deans and director always try to control you and they always keep an eye on work.regular checking of classes and other duties are also assigned for the facilities. No extra facilities for facilities. No extra perks.

Average government work accomplishment

As far as my experience goes, it's like other government job... a secured one. Dreaming any bright career is futile since sectarian and different political lobbies are ready to outwit the quality people to come into the forefront of administration. Employment here are a dynastic ones who manage their siblings to get the vacancies filled so that jobs as well as accommodation in the campus are perpetually held by poor and average manpower. This is because of university's autonomy to recruit people. A national level selection commission is the need of the hour for all Central universities in the line of SSC. Then quality people will join for quality output. So, one must think before leap.

JNU insights

Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

No job security & no salary hike

If you are on permanent basis than it is good if not you won't be able to survive for long. If you are looking for future hike please dont join this place

Pros

No stress

Cons

Job security, salary

Great work

Nice work for hospital industries.parllel work related to project and maintenance is so good.deveopment of initial stage of infra and facility.good experience

Fun workplace where I got along with everyone

I had a great experience working for Tailwind Concessions at the Juneau International Airport in Juneau, AK. Everyone there was very kind, and helped me through the ins and outs of learning how to become a successful bartender and barista

Not disclosing

I don’t want to work here I like to work at peaceful place. It’s strange place for me. I like to work to elsewhere I am giving my best every day. So I need to settle as per my skills.

a good professional experiance

It has been a good experience of working at JNU. very fine place for opportunities, experience and learning. I had a specific Laboratory to work at and in our case we had freedom to work as per our convenience. though regularity was to be maintained.

Pros

freedom to work

Cons

longer time

Sincere Environment

A workplace promising your growth and excellence in the field. You will find all types of necessary resources there with best faculty members. The exposure to best research community is the advantage of working there.

Research

Working with HPLC. Detection of neurotransmitters using HPLC is being done in rat brain homogentae

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JNU. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about JNU in popular locations

• JNU
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?