John Deere logo

John Deere Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Found 431 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,524 reviews

Fun workplace

Employee in delership of johndeere company. They are not providing correct salaries for employees in delership and they are not considered employee hardwork. Not providing performance based incentives at delership level.Overall average about the company.

Great culture and work security and work life balance

Great culture and work security and work life balanceAmazing people Salary above average You can retire peacefully Brand value Learning opportunities

Free environment, Safe for girls.

Loved to work with john Deere, would like to join again. Got confidence to work with high profiles, improved presentation skills, supporting staff, good management on everything from login system to lunch and all kind of activities,

Team members plays politics even senior management do not support manager grade

Old team members more focus on politics than work. Good people have to left at end.Grade 10/9 leadership pressurise manager (grade 8) and if desired effect won't happen then completely blame manager.

Great workplace with a great mission

John Deere is a great place to work and is a company truly connected with those that serve the land. You can get ample opportunities to showcase your talent and work on cross-funtional projects for further enrichment.

Productive and Learning culture

I enjoyed the work culture and facilities of this company. Very supportive staff and colleagues. Fully customer-oriented and provide wonderful service to the customers.

Great experience

Great place to work truly a company who carea for his employees. We can make a bright carrer with lots of learing. I feel lots of change in my professionals career.

Rajahmundry somadhara automotives

I'm working to hear as a Team leader..Trained my under working technician and motivating and supporting and closing all variety of agriculture and commercial vehicles sales closed in my overall experience of this job

Pros

DA provided

Cons

Management and work place culture very good

I am working this company and gain very good knowledge .work shop simple man to management culture very well and i happy 2 years working this company.

Job related questions about technical points like maintenance and spair

Good working relationship with their employees , tools and tackle proper available , eco friendly environment at the work place, proper training with practical experience.

Pros

Production

Cons

Production

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at John Deere?

A company that cares for the employees

A great place to work and an organisation that cares for its employees. Strong culture which is the best part of this organisation and many regret parting away as they miss the culture. Technology driven and highly safeguards their core values. Integrity is top most value.

Pros

Culture, core values, stability

Cons

Compensation and Benefits are not very great overall. Its more like basic to match compition.

Good culture and stress free environment

John deere known for good culture and tension free environment. Company working on people goal.John deere policy are good for employees.No over time facility in any situation.

What you learn

John Deere is a Good Plateform to Learn and Enhance skills and Professional Attitude. The Workplace Area Culture is very friendly and John Deere never wants to deals with any kind of accident in their Plant according to Safty Provided by them.

Good

Nice company for work & long life job for the employee Good facilities for workars & they totally helf for human safety Good growth on salary's per year.

It`s a good working culture

Very good working culture Branded company Good atmosphere More chances to grow High pay for freshers Good team Good opportunity to learn other Technologies

Pros

Branded company

Cons

No cons

Its well company.

It was my firs best experience in my life I had happy with my position at the John Dere I can't forget that working experience and all those companies facilities.

Best company, best to work

Nice environment, nice culture. Good working culture. Time to time salary. Management is ok. Staff are very helpful. They provided verious trainings.

Pros

Good working culture

That is very nice Industry we have no load in John deere.The culture John deere is very save

That is very nice place specialy girls. Many programs are running there in every month safety theams are created and CI fare are also organised that's

Pros

Break fast, lunch

Excellent Place to work

Excellent working environment , highly educated team , employee oriented management. Very good resources and infrastructure. I was fortunate to work with this organisation.

Good company

Management is good and good support from office staff like manager, supervisor. Meals provided by company is also very good. Job culture is also good.

I want to work in Canada, in industrial line.

It is very good tractor manufacturers industry in India. It provides all necessary requirements for their's employees. There manufacturing processes is very accurate. There quality inspection machines are very active. Shops floor is very safe and easy to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at John Deere. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,519