John Deere logo
John Deere

John Deere Employee Reviews for Executive

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,538 reviews

Lot of things to learn

Average, this company is good for onrole employee. No free canteen and no free bus service. But work is good. But sometimes understanding level laps from Management.

Not good

Its too good company but as per my experince the team where i work is nt good thats why i leave a job. Where all facilites are little bittle good. So i swith my carreer

Pros

Cons

Ling hours

Due to relocation, want to change the job

I am working here more than 3 and half year but due to only relocation and growth want to change the job. workplace and culture is very nice than the expectation.

Productivity and working experience

This is great apportunity for the person who is unemployed and searching a job in his field because the job holder always think to give there best and hardworking to better field that he think about.

Pros

Free lunch as per location regarded

Cons

Time limit dependa on company deeds

Import,export,dgft,meis,fms,epcg

• Team member working with experienced people in Export, Import, DGFT & Supply Chain Management. • Handling post shipment activities of Export and Import documents. • Capable of handling appropriate documents related to Advance, Incentive Schemes.  Excellent teamwork and Interpersonal communication skills.

The John deere is very Good place to work and hear i learn integrity, Knowledge, and Many things which i have never learn

In John deere financial india Private ltd work Culture is very good normally start at 9 and end till 6.30, I learn hear so many things here I work as Multitasker and work for Disbursement and Customer service and banking, and Co-workers are Very co-operative and I don't think so there is any hardest part in my job. here every Movement is enjoyable and tention free work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at John Deere. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,523