John Deere

John Deere Employee Reviews for Section Manager

Excellent working environment , highly educated team , employee oriented management. Very good resources and infrastructure. I was fortunate to work with this organisation.
I worked for John Deere in Pune location, I will say itโ€™s one of the most ethical and employee friendly company, work practices are best in class , however steady and slow career growth may be scope for improvement. Overall my experience was excellent.
location is far away from town. Daily travel time is more. Systems are good. Systematic approach in work. good work culture. employee engagement is good. equality in growth for women.
Very process oriented firm. Culture is best and employees are valued. Commitment and integrity are the two things which I learnt from this organisation.
There is no hierarchy in John Deere and management treats everyone as family members. There is great Work Life Management. All employees are treated with respect and there is negligible overtime.
John Deere is an US based fortune 100 MNC. It was founded in 1837 and is a world leader in providing advanced products and services for agriculture, forestry, construction, turf care, landscaping and irrigation. It also provides financial services and manufactures engines used in heavy equipment.
JD is very food and employee oriented company. Having very good work life balance and ensures its core values rigorously.
Systematic working culture. Learnt Leading Team and defining strategy. Management was excellent. Challenging to deal with Local people for scrap disposal and other activity.
Based on strong pillars of Quality,Integrity,Commitment,Innovation.
Pros
Employee friendly atmosphere
Cons
Lacks faster decision making
John Deere is very good organisation. It provides lots of opportunity to learn new and develop professional as well career goals.
Pros
Learning and Development
Cons
Job Security
I enjoy working here. JD has given me good exposure, responsibility training. Cooperative and knowledgeable co employees and seniors. Overall very good place for personal development.
Pros
Perfect job
Great Place to work.Fresh DayEverything I LearnedGood ManagementGood Co workersNO workLearning
Cons
JD is indeed a great place to work. It provides perfect harmony of work life balance and job satisfaction.