John Deere logo
John Deere

John Deere Employee Reviews for Senior Executive Coordinator

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,537 reviews

A company that cares for the employees

A great place to work and an organisation that cares for its employees. Strong culture which is the best part of this organisation and many regret parting away as they miss the culture. Technology driven and highly safeguards their core values. Integrity is top most value.

Pros

Culture, core values, stability

Cons

Compensation and Benefits are not very great overall. Its more like basic to match compition.

I am senior Parts catalog technical support for global factories for Crop Harvesting products. every day i guide the less senior authors. worked for new project and Ci projects and resolve customer queries. I am taking care of team enegements activity and domain knowledge for new joinees and review there task. Work place is really enjoying place for me. I do not have much hardest experience but i can say some time deadlines achieveing is challenge. I got the good support from organisation and my talent is appreciable.

Pros

Good team building culture

Cons

Needs to perform excellent every year which is some time unmanageble and growth are sometime slow.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at John Deere?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at John Deere. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,523