John Deere logo
John Deere

John Deere Employee Reviews for TECHNICAL TRAINEE

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,538 reviews

Company is very nice

Mainly the culture of company is very good. Friendly environment Motivative culture Most enjoyabl part of job is friends and communication with people

Pros

Canteen charges are less

Cons

No extra benefits

maintenance of all kind of mechinerys

It was my first and very best time when i working in johndeere. As a maintenance team member i don't have any hard work when company working hours,in working hours our duty is to observe the mercenary parameters and make the secondary machine in running condition. In shut down time we do all kind of maintenance,that is the time we can able to understand about the machine and its controllers . My co workers and my managements are very helpful,so i feel that i am in a family. once in an year we do preventive maintenance for all the machinery of that company. it hardly 15-20 days ,i was their in year of 2010-12 ,so i got two time chance for to do preventive maintenance .that time i have done the following jobs. 1-maintenance work done on control panels. ( By replacing and repairing the burned wires,legs,contacor,relay,timers ,fuse,switch,indication lamps,PLC,cooling fan in panel,tepture sensor,temp controller) 2-maintenance work done on motors. (By replacing burned motor and maintenance work done on it by replacing bearing and polishing/cleaning the junction box. 3-maintenance work done on conveyors. (By oiling on roller bearing by adjusting the length of conveyor and by replacing the wearied gear) 4-maintenance work done on blower and ASU. (By replacing bearing and its belt and repairing its motor) 5-maintenance work done on pneumatic & Hydraulics system. (By replacing and repairing pneumatic and hydraulic cylinder and its valves and pipes. By filter replacement of compressor)

Pros

free lunch and tea/coffie

Cons

leave not getting for our reqirments

productoin paint shop

• To insure that all process control parameters are working according to standard limit.• Handling process of paint preparation primer & top coat spray painting process• Pre treatment of ABS, ferrous metal• Manpower planning & allocation.• Responsible for daily production plan.• Planning and conduction targeted production to Assembly line• Strong orientation towards elimination of internal customer compliments (Vehicle Factory)• Daily work management NWG (Natural Work Group) meeting action plane monitoring.• Preparing monthly production Report of rework and rejection analysis.• Establish new system & improvement in system.• Responsible for daily work management activity including production, Quality, rework, rejection, Breakdown, safety, CI activity.• Implementation of NFFP for sustaining & balancing Process FPY & Product FPY, satisfaction of internal Customer (Vehicle) & end customer.• Involvement in taking Internal 5‘S’ Audit.• Identification & completion of CI project.• Identification & Elimination of non – value added activity.• C.I. Co-coordinator.• Responsible person of OEE. (Overall Equipment efficiency)• Responsibility of Process FPY & Product FPY

Best for fresher

It is a good company providing a good work place for all. If you are a fresher then its good to have a training period. Here you can learn much more than you think.Thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at John Deere. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,523