John Deere logo
John Deere

John Deere Employee Reviews for Technical Trainee

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,537 reviews

Good

Nice company for work & long life job for the employee Good facilities for workars & they totally helf for human safety Good growth on salary's per year.

Best company, best to work

Nice environment, nice culture. Good working culture. Time to time salary. Management is ok. Staff are very helpful. They provided verious trainings.

Pros

Good working culture

Company features

This is a good and better company for our life growth and company culture is very good and enjoyfull. This company is part of my life and very knowledgable fulltime in this company

Great Begining

John Deere offers the world class experience to its employees with their standard great work culture and safety culture as same for all level of employees.

Pros

Great Management

Cons

Less Financial Growth With Years Go On

Good & healthy environment work

When I worked there feel better.We are learning timing sense & what Is better or not.all support are always with us.they teaching to create something.

Nice questions and I m proud to be give all answer

I think John Deere is the best company for fresher. Mainly I am working on Engine assembly line, and I am happy for work in that line. And there's all supervisor always help and support us.

good working atmosphere

safety is more important than production.As a employee safety is first priority in shop floor.good working atmosphere.as a technican i learnt many things like technically as well as non technically. i also learnt how to work with great discipline and respectful mind.

It was a great company for taking knowledge of work and so many engineering process

I work for assembly quality department and it was a greater experience for me as a trainee period. I recommend this company for fresher's and all the diploma mechanical engineer in this company

Pros

Best safety and quality

Cons

Very Strict

Best Job Culture

I was worked there as a Technical Trainee in ME department. I Design many Tools, Fixtures, Tackles, Trollies in Creo 4.0 software. I also worked there on Winchill Software. Best Company for Learning and also Management of company is also Good.

Enthusiastic team-builder with 2 years of experience in attaining as process Quality analyst and warranty analysis

I really enjoyed in john deere in my working period... Awesome experience it was. Really high safety and good management.the working environment also fabulous

Production, manufacturing

World’s largest forestry and agricultural equipment’s manufacturing company. Today Company is known as a Largest Tractor manufacturing Company in India. In all tractor companies compared 75% export to be done. Current Business is started in 165 countries in the world

Pros

Launch, breackfast free

Good Company

John Deere is a good company. I received to learn a lot from this company. Management of John Deere is very good. They taught us a lot. Nice work place.

good productive & competitive

Very good workplace culture.I learned about engine basics,production system,customer demands,problem solving techniques.We achieve highest no. of engine on one shift was 201 no.

Culture of John Deere is very good.

John Deere is very good company and culture of this company very good. I have lots of learning in this company. Seniors behaviour is very good and management is also good.

Pros

Only 8 hours working.

Productive and very creative workplace

It was a great experience to work with the organization. There is a great environment for work.. Safety is one of the main priority to the company and employees are nice..

Pros

Free medical

John Deere manufactures a wide range of products, with several models of each in many cases.

John Deere manufacturers tractor &agricultural equipment.John Deere core values support the Quality management, these are :-Integrity,Quality,Commitment,Innovation

productive and good work floor environment

good nature of work , productive and well organised schedule of work , very good supervisory cordinations and support for freshers as well for experienced ones.

fun workplace and good facilities

John Deere was a very good company .Good facilities, Nice Culture and also good working environment for employees.The best part is about the policies of company.

Pros

Facilities

Cons

Terms

hardworking nd fun workplace

Very good experience in john deere. there is no stress orno body can get you depression on work station very economical climate. surrounding area is very clean, happy climate.

Its really a good company

I just worked for 6months so I can't tell anything more. Safety rules are very strictly followed so it may helps employees. Better coordination in management and employees

Pros

Good training

Cons

Long working hours

I like my work & safty

I enjoy my life with my work so I well cared my work. I well try my best performance in our company. I friendly work in our employees. I increase my knowledge in my trainer.

Pros

free launch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at John Deere. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,523