John Deere logo
John Deere

John Deere Employee Reviews for Technician Trainee

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,539 reviews

Good Work Environment.

Good work environment. The policies of companies for the employees especially related to different training programs are great. Good woman employee policies. Timely award functions for continuous improvement in employees.

John Deere is idle company

Well planned shifts. I learned about various processes which always helps me in future. The management of John deere is best, all are supporting to employees. The best part of John Deere is culture. John deer is my family. I feel happy when I'm working in it. They always think for happiness of employees and they do some functions with employees family.

trainee and good environment

John Deere is the world's leading manufacturer of tractor, agricultural and forestry equipment.John deere have been doing business in over 160 countries and employees aproximitly 50000 people and have been awarded no.1factory in Aisa pacific region

Pros

free lunch

Cons

8 hour

Productive & safe work environment.

John deere india pvt.ltd.is an agricultural sector in India. This is the ISO 9001 & 14001 certified Company, having its operations in worldwide.i like its aim toward a developing agricultural world.all days were very joyful. i learned how to be a leader in a team & what are the roles & responsibilities of a leader & also about decision making, time management which are very necessary to get success in life.i learned about manufacture,testing & working principle of a tractor.It's management is very well & workplaces are safe.We really enjoyed the days we faced a target to produce number of units in a day & this was the hardest part of the job & joyful also.

Pros

It provides all safety equipment & wear.It also provides privacy to all employ.

Cons

Doesn't make permanent to all trainee employ.

maintenance

That company is a very good .and there work as a team and supporting to each other.and learn facility best for new employe as well as there working all staff.

good and productive

very good ,challenging. issues related to parts , dimensions variations regarding parts. supportive good co-ordination helping nature keeping the production line without stoppage

Pros

free lunches, free bus facility

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at John Deere. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,524