John Deere logo
John Deere

John Deere Employee Reviews for Territory Manager

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,539 reviews

I have completed 3 years in johndeere and it is very interesting to work with all departments of johndeere.

I get ready at early morning of every day and my manager had planned the day what is priority of day and con call at 4.30 PM of saturday of every week to know the progress on work and knowledge sharing with team and it is motivating us to adopt best practices of others. Our manager and superior manager also very friendly and timely suggesting and believe on the team work. Dealers are always avoiding the any new iniatives and market trend and practices in tractor industry also is big challange. The so many will be faced every day but the problem solved on spot related to product or else and customer get satisfied, then the whole get enjoyable. every day is the new day and learning day to learn more. The johndeere is the market leader in agricultural solution providing company and it hasthe wide range of products like tractors, lawn movers, forestry machines, agricultural impliments, harvesters and constructional equipments. I have started my job in johndeere as territory manager marketing and later i have moved to customer support, responsible for the after market services to customers.

Poor management spoiling a global brand

Highly political environment. Personal favouritism wins over performance, qualification and talent. There is no place for educated people here. Travel policy is worst. Work Life Balance is only on pen and paper and not in practicality.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at John Deere. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,524