John Deere logo

John Deere Employee Reviews for Trainee Engineer

Work-Life Balance

Found 19 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,524 reviews

Good company

Management is good and good support from office staff like manager, supervisor. Meals provided by company is also very good. Job culture is also good.

Engine shop

Trainee engineer in engine shop. Check the checksheet properly. Arrangements of parts in engine block. Knowledge gain about tractor engine assembly in engine shop.

Good company

Good experience with john Deere company. Time time gives advanced training in john delete, it is good for freshers for learning. All activity are completed with their rules.

Good Company

Best learnings & great nature of work, better culture, Helping culture, Giving a better knowledge, Provide a support, Overall experience is good.

Lots of Knowledge ,fun , eco-friendly work environment

I am a CNC machine operator. I learned lots of things such as machine operating, TPM implementation, 5S , CNC programming. Very good management at work place.

Productive and fun work place

Good workplace culture, since it was my first job I learnt lot of things. Good management and nice place to work. There is more importance is given to our safety.

Great place to work. Learn many new things there. Great work environment . work place culture is very good. Job and life balance is maintained very good .

Great Place To Work.

Great environment and work life balance. Challenging work. Good career growth opportunities. Good packages to freshers. Get to work recent and demanding technologies.

Production

John deere is the big company and top mnc company. I have learn in sap and production planning and problem solving knowkedge gain in this company. And best team work and staff. Thank you

Pros

Free lunch and transpotation fasility

Cons

2 Yr

Productive and Equipped with Technology

Lots of things to learn, very pressurised working environment but enjoyable as well, people are mostly from south India and Marathi as well they talks in there own language even supervisors.

Pros

Monthly Lunch costs Respected Sir, .125 only

Cons

Lodging very costly, Taste of food are very bad, village area

production department

John Deere company is good for a work. Its a nice company for work good opportunity for a operating operators so I hope john Deere company are a exhalent company..

Pros

canting facility bus facility& room facility

Cons

8 hrs

productive and good management.

good job environment. in every week provided new launching product trainings and industrial basic trainings.very nice management. good assembly technics and laws of work i mean ergonomics.

i have learned a lots of things in john deere we have achived quality as well as production targets

learned a lots of thing and in john dear every test bed operator have freedom to do any kind of any kind of research work on the daily defects

Pros

smoke high issue on py11318 model

engine assembly & testing good work cluter

I worked in john Deere equipment ltd for two years from 2005 to 2007, I completed my training period after my college . I selected there from campus interview. In John Deere there was good learning phase in training period for diesel engine assembly & testing .

Good culture & work place

Good culture & work place. More & more learnings on day to day work. Good concepts on work flow & process

good company as start.

* monday * industry systems * good * friendly * rules * 2 years training

Pros

free knowadge

Cons

8 hours

productive and fun workplace

I learned lots of things such as group work,manging peoples,good communication skills,good interaction with pepoles I had lots of fun with my co workers The hardest part of the job was month ends. Each and every day in john deere was enjoyable

Pros

Free lunches and transport

Work is great and Power in hand.....with Fun

- when short manpower, this is typical day but this day get opportunity to give your performance.,- how to work each-other.,- great Management- Everyone in JD- When target has been given and than some problem make on line.,- Every day achieve something

Pros

great lunch & snaks

A very good company to work in

John Deere has a great management and Values. Being in John Deere I got the opportunity to learn as well as work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at John Deere. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,519