John Deere logo
John Deere

John Deere Employee Reviews for techanical trainee

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,540 reviews

store,warehouse,quality,maintenace,

when shortage on line because of material no come from vendor that day was typical day for me. maintaining 5s in store, learn about on time delivery, learn about kanban, know about warehousing,receiving material, know about rejections , learn about GR. Management is good and supporting to all employee. my co-workers are honest and work properly as per requirements. when shortage occurs and pressure creating on store department that part is hardest part of the job. no loss come from store on production and material available as per requirement of production target and and all programs attend that are the enjoy able parts of the job for me.

Pros

free launchess, free programs in side the company and out side of the company.

Cons

no long hours only 8 hours

john deere quipment pvt. ltd is a good industry and work place is full of fun

at john deere i enjoy myself during work.my day start with interaction with my senior and remeber me my mistake that i have done on yesterday.in john deere,i learn how to save time during your job,what you can do to acheive the company goal and how will do it?.i learned also what mistake i have done and how to improve your mistake?,how to complete a job in a specific time.the john deere management is a very good management,they what a employee required? and how to take safety of employee?,how to motivate a employee and group of employee.my co-worker has helped me to overcome the problem and the mistake i have done.when i joined the john deere on first i have to put bolt on gear box assembly.it become difficult to bolt the assembly.how to work in a your first industry it is a hardest job because you have to done job in a specific time without any experience.i enjoy to do work in john deere because i have to done job in specific time and it was difficult to me.i also entertain by my co-worker.

Pros

free lunch, bus service

Cons

max 8 hour

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at John Deere?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at John Deere. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,524