Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Highly productive workplace

As a surgical specilist, exceled in all areas, got great offers from many big mncs...I've been speed master in achieving the goals of team and area always

A fast-paced work environment with peers and managers that are very understanding of work-life balance.

Workplace culture tends to align with older ideologies, however, managers tend to be empathetic. Managers value the individual employee for who they are. The team feels like a working family. The most enjoyable aspect of my job is working with colleagues to solve complex problems.

Pros

Empathetic managers, remote work depending on the department, horizontal leadership structure

Cons

work may seem arbitrary, lack of younger employees, slow to adopt change

Productive and good working environment

I happy to work with Johnson & Johnson. I hope I will again join in Johnson.there is learning leading and better understanding approach place. People enjoying and working in healthier environments. Johnson also focused of their employees health. This is the most approaching conduct.

Good

Good experience safety and quality policy very good my boss in learning day to day only and johnson and johnson are vary fantastic free food health fully time to time lunchtime

Pros

Cons

3 hrs

Good place for working and growth and personal development. Nice company. Good staff. Good salary is offered. Good scope

Good place for working and growth abd personal development. Nice company. Good staff. Good salary is offered. Having good

Worst place to work

No duty hours. No specific job responsibilities. You will have to highlight issues and you only will have to to resolve it don't matter it is not related your specialization.

Pros

Only water and tea free

Cons

Mostly minimum 10 hrs it may extend up to 12 hrs.

Good Place to work

Work Culture is good.Pay is goodGrowth Opportunities are decentLess onshore opportunityPerks are goodLeave policies are amazing Overall a good company to work for

Meeting professional like Doctor daily gave imence pleasure to work

Great place to work with great people in the society with the image of representing standard company. Always felt great pleasure to work in any condition, place, time etc.

Pros

Monthly get to gether with fun, food etc.

Cons

No time limit we were untill the the objectives are completed

Everything is good but cost cutting is a big issue.

Everything was good but cost cutting is a big issue. I lost my job due to cost cutting........It was very difficulty for me. Now I am doing business. My all jobless colleagues faced same issue.

Very uncertain company and lot of plocitics within team and organisation

They make new plans and can demolish new plan which can ruin the life of many employees. Not suitable those looking for carrier. They give opportunities to B school MBA guys.

Pros

Brand name

Cons

Polictics

Productive and Fun Place to work

A good company to work with and grow in the career ladder. Excellent leadership team with supporting hand to staff and co-workers. Company follows CREDO principle at levels.

Enjoyed my work and learned Analytical and sales skills during my job.Developed my skills of relationship building and rapport with customers.Enhanced my business acumen.

Packing Supervisor

on 2000 to 2003 year I was worked as an packing girl & supervisor in Johnson & Johnson. If I got chance for to get a job of Johnson and Johnson then it will be fine.

Good

It is a good company but they offers you only third party jobs.Incentive structure is very good.Gwoth is not possible.Target is complete mostly.Overall experience is good

Most admired companies

Ethical company never decline with their credo products are very good and scientific discussion is the most important thing in clinic as well as HCP like the way of promotion of j&j

Productive and Challenging work

A great place to work for, if you are looking for term association with a company this is the place. Great team and management to work with. Awesome work life balance.

Pros

Medical Facility

Cons

Long Phone Call Hours

The journey of the job when i started to till now was good.

The journey of the job when i started to till now was good management is also good overall was good and fair. But according to me salary structure is not good i want better growth in any reputed organization.

Excellent

Excellent, future oriented work culture. They are giving lot of trainings to customers and employees. You will get a lot of things to learn in working with jnj.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Can't say

Productive & Fun workplace with ping pong table

Good Management,Open discussion, Job & Employee Growth in Johnson & Johnson Fun workplace Family picnics are arranged Employee Kid career guidance is encouraged Employee training based on review is done

Pros

Free gifts

Cons

Healthcare programs are arranged periodically

Always looking after employees welfare

Good working culture and environment, periodical training for development. Salary and expenses on time also medical benefits such as Health Insurance Card for major health problems . Company looks after Employees welfare.

Pros

Salary and other benefits

nice company, nice culture

flexible time, scientific culture, culture collaborative, Global exposure. good facilities, innovation is prime importance, good vision, top management committed,

Pros

Good culture

Cons

Not applicable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Johnson & Johnson with