Johnson Controls

Johnson Controls Employee Reviews

Found 222 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,756 reviews

Company as well defined work profile for each categories of employees.

Good working atmosphere. Enjoyed each day with new learnings. The company has all relevant formats to track the progress. Much focus on employee safety.

Pros

Good cooperation from top management

Cons

Strees ful commitments

Productive & fun workplace

Productive & fun workplace. Good work life balance.Lot of opportunity to learn but less opportunity to move up the ladder. need improvement on process & project execution front

Need to be an absolute right wing personality to thrive

Partial and carrot and stick based management strategy.You need to always say yes to everything since there mantra to get work done is - 'Ho jayga' to appease the Caucasians where they get their business from.

Pros

get to work with lot of different global cultures

Cons

Right win mentality, partiality, favoritism, non-inclusive

Good Place to work

To gain experience its a good place. Salary was low No salary hike, not provided on time. All other benefits good PF+OT .... Over all good ..... ...... (₹(₹) ₹

Pros

Better startup

Cons

Salary issue

Hitachi is a leading brand In Air Conditioning

I worked about 18 months in Hitachi Air Conditioning it is my first MNC company where I worked for B2B service department. I learned lots of technical aspects in VRF & Chiller cooling system. Special Thanks to my boss who was always helpful to me and help me to put one step ahead in Air Conditioning field.

Good Company With Good Policy

Good Company With Good Policy. If the Manager is BAD, Then he will ruin everything. Company is Manager Friendly, They are Gods Company will not listen to employees, Anyone complains on Manager is Fired.

Pros

More Leaves

Cons

Company is Manager Friendly, They are Gods

Resolving routine administrative problems

learned lot of new things from the seniors. employees are very helpful. management do give too much work pressure. enjoyed and making fun with the employees.

Good company to work for challenging project

Good company to work for challenging projects / reputed clients. Technology driven products with great road map for latest innovations. Customer focused, process oriented and has more scope for learning new technologies.

They will hire you and make you wait for 7-8 months and after that, they will ask you to leave on that same day. No job security at all.

Not a professional organization, dont know of other branches are, but Indian counterpart of JCI is surely very unprofessional. After hiring on the next day you may listen that " You have been hired wrongly, actually we dont need any new employee now " . That time you would wonder, what is my fault, I have left a secured job and joined JCI thinking that this might be a good organisation. After that, they will not involve you in any thing, you shall keep on sitting days after days. You might hear from you super boss that " for you I could not hire one of my relative, be ready you have to go". And suddenly one day you might hear from HR that, you have to leave on that same day. This is the culture of Johnson Controls. Now they have started sacking so many employees. I would not recommend any body to join this bad organisation.

Its a good Company

Its a good company to learn for freshers as for experienced ones. Company Culture is very good & will get lot of things to learn while working in this company. Working pressure is there which is like common in every company.

Jobs at Johnson Controls

See more jobs

Johnson controls Hitachi air conditioning

Good for Johnson controls Hitachi air conditioning Pvt ltd right now I'm working here very much interested and right now having 5 yrs experience in the same

Productive and fun

In this company i learned about the VAV and the commissioning process involved.It was a good platform to know new technologies and better to know client interactions.

Pros

Not a streesful workplace

Cons

Work long hours if the work is there

Nice company to work

Nice company to work accept salary basis is bit Low salary spade and it's a contract basis not a a direct from Johnsons control Private Limited salary will be paid by SSCP

It good company to work, Johnson controls had offices and branches all over the world , mainly UAS. It's Engineering company and has separate software development department in India.

Good Company and excellent work environment

Good Company and excellent work environment to work and explore your activities. Positive Management and Supportive Senior, who helps to put up your ideas and contribution

Salesmen’s only

There is no professional growth.. everyone should do the salesmen job..no work and life balance.Now a days no there is no job guarantee , if anyone not handle salesmen job..

Worsts experience

To joint the company is very easy , but when you put the resignation your worst days gets started . No one treat positively .All started blaming you .And no personal life is there .I use to work for morning 9 to 11pm and if need work in night also .But still managers blames me ..Just because I don't do chamchagiri. Worst experience for 1.5 years .Please avoid joining this organisation .I can say wns work culture is far better than this .Here joining will destroy your entire life

Productive & Fun Workspace

Certified training are provided which other company fails to provide. Management is good, fun work culture. Work process have high standards. Challenging work

Pros

Fun Work Culture

Cons

Paid Lunch :-)

very good place for working womens

very good place for working, specially for women's Easily manageable work & family. teams are very supportive. Health & safety is taken 1st priority, then comes the work.

Fun to work with company having life-work balanced

Nice company to work with, mostly company has day shift. Work is fast paced and you need to complete you daily work and additional expectation of mgmt so need to be alert and independent in taking decision.

Good Company

Good Company to work with & Good Culture. Competitive culture, work life balance, job security, lot of learning, good culture, team bonding, career growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson Controls. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,144