Jolly Healthcare

Jolly Healthcare Employee Reviews

It's a Great company to work with and learn lots of new things

First of all Jolly Healthcare gives you opportunity to take your own decision regarding your area and give complete transparency. And one should directly connect to any person in this company.

Pros

Freedom

Cons

Excellent working culture with learning

I am happy as the part of the organisation working as team and support. I am learning lot of things from my job. Lot of support in accademic and business oriented. Its like a team work.

Pros

Good culture and support

Cons

Working Allowances has to be restructured. Specially fixed allowence structure for HQ, Ex, Out station, Km fair, Mobile bill, Stationery, Vehicle maintenance, etc

Bradley

This very cheap company & Management. I am worked here almost one year I know everything about jolly healthcare Day to day rules & Regulations changed. I am not see a company Like this

Pros

Cons

Many

Great Place to Work and Grow

I am lucky for getting the opportunity to work with Jolly Healthcare My experience is better I learned how to face difficulties and solve problems Very nice place to work.and good team out there.people help each other as a team to complete the task.The management is also very nice and will react to the employee problems and sort them out. Was this review helpful?

A perfect place to grow in pharma.

I am lucky to have be a part of jolly healthcare family. Here I got a lot of learning about management skills, technical skills of marketing and sales getting a chance of meeting a wide range of Medical specialties. Jolly healthcare gives me an great opportunity to tackle the difficult problems with ease .And the most important is a familiar culture. exponential growthopport.

Cooperative and creative environment

I have joined Jolly Healthcare 6 months ago. The colleagues are very supportive. You will get a lot of knowledge about various products and new drugs. I have learned a lot of management skills and the experiences I have gained during my visit with various doctors while working for Jolly healthcare have helped me a lot for my personal growth that I will remember my whole life.

Enjoyable and Improving Talent Workplace

The most enjoyable part of the job in Jolly Healthcare is that I have increased my knowledge. I have been improving my talent, I have been improving my skills, I am doing my work with more confidence and in a most enjoyable manner here.

Excellent

This is very good company to learn about product knowledge,how to promote products to doctor and chemist,all staff of this are cooperate.All services are very fast.

It is a health care setting

I have worked there for 9 months. My job responsibilities are: To greet the client and provide him/her a comfortable environment. To perform minor dressing. To perform nursing procedures. To provide knowledge regarding disease types and its management. To encourage the client for follow up visits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jolly Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6